I stopped in yesterday for my first visit since the weather boded of rain. I was unaware of this indoor range until a couple days ago. The guy behind the counter was very nice and gave me a personal review of the range and rules. Nice guy.

Anyway, I like the fact you can bring your own supplies and shoot. Most indoor ranges I have visited require you to buy their ammo at a premium. Probably due to lead issues. You can buy targets there very reasonably and the cost to shoot per hour is very reasonable. The range is open every day except Monday.

There is a selection of rentals that is pretty good IMO for what is obviously a lower budget operation. The range is clean and well maintained and ventilated. There was no climate control, but yesterday was a fairly nice day and I enjoyed my range time with a couple of my revolvers and my new Sig 2022 (maybe the best value in firearms today...the thing shot incredibly well with no FTF, FTE or problem of any kind with 4 different factory loads as well as my own handloads).

If you re-load and do not mind loading range pickups, Shooter's Delight has reasonable prices in quanities of 1000 for most popular rounds.

.22 rimfire and AR 223 are also allowed on the rifle range.

I had a very good experience and highly recommend this range.