Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: "Good for you! Thank you for carrying!"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    For those with both.... are they basically the same??
    Yep. They are both gas stations that let you order food and also has the typical gas station/711 miscellaneous items. However, I have never seen chairs/tables in a Wawa like I have in Sheetz.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    For those with both.... are they basically the same??
    Wawa has better subs and other deli type sandwiches. Wawa has better hot dogs. Sheetz has a wider variety of made to order foods.

Sheetz has an assortment of coffee shop style coffee drinks (not gourmet, but I like them) while Wawa has only couple options in that department and they aren't very good. Both have a decent selection of brewed coffees to choose from.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by rmagill View Post
    Yep. They are both gas stations that let you order food and also has the typical gas station/711 miscellaneous items. However, I have never seen chairs/tables in a Wawa like I have in Sheetz.
    Not all Wawa's have a gas station attached, but all Sheetz do (at least the ones I've seen).

Quote Originally Posted by twency View Post
    Wawa has better subs and other deli type sandwiches. Wawa has better hot dogs. Sheetz has a wider variety of made to order foods.
    Wawa hoagies (not subs ) are good but way over priced, too many steak shops around here offering better sandwiches. Oh and for what it's worth, Wawa uses "Berks" hot dogs, and yes they are very good. They also use Stouffer's Macaroni & Cheese, which is also above par.

Quote Originally Posted by twency View Post
    Sheetz has an assortment of coffee shop style coffee drinks (not gourmet, but I like them) while Wawa has only couple options in that department and they aren't very good. Both have a decent selection of brewed coffees to choose from.
    Not sure about your area but the Wawa's around here have at least 7 different kinds. I'm not a coffee drinker but my wife swears by it.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    Originally Posted by twency
    Not sure about your area but the Wawa's around here have at least 7 different kinds. I'm not a coffee drinker but my wife swears by it.

Wawa's regular brewed coffee is good and they have a good assortment. In my first sentence I was referring (poorly) to more frou-frou coffee drinks, iced lattes and such, for which I've found very limited options at Wawa.
    Last edited by twency; July 18th, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Next to Sheetz, that is.
    wawa has better coffee (kona... yumm) but sheetz has better breakfast sandwiches and makes them 24 hours

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345