Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Police: Hug triggers officer's gun, kills woman....uh uh really?

Okay. I have this bridge for sale.....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rld&id=8728617
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Police: Hug triggers officer's gun, kills woman....uh uh really?

How does one hug someone from behind and get shot in the heart and lung ,
    what was she 32 inches tall ? Sad .

Oh yeah , what you want for the bridge ?

(Allegheny County)

Shoulder holster.

ETA: Of course I still suspect the cop just decided to off her.

(Bucks County)

George Z should have been sooo imaginative.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    Shoulder holster.

ETA: Of course I still suspect the cop just decided to off her.
    The shoulder holster is the only carry method I can think of that would allow a person behind the carrier to be shot in the torso. However, most, if not all, shoulder holsters I have seen completely cover the trigger. I may be wrong on this, but I suspect that the handgun may have been out of the holster when it went off...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rmagill View Post
    The shoulder holster is the only carry method I can think of that would allow a person behind the carrier to be shot in the torso. However, most, if not all, shoulder holsters I have seen completely cover the trigger. I may be wrong on this, but I suspect that the handgun may have been out of the holster when it went off...
    Just confirms what the Anti's have been telling us all along....it's the guns !!!
    Mind of their own.
    Hot chick ....premature discharge !!

Quote Originally Posted by rmagill View Post
    I have seen shoulder holsters that retain by snapping inside the trigger guard, in front of the trigger. A good tug pulls the front of the trigger guard through the snap. If pressure was exerted from the rear, it would push that closed snap against the trigger.

Still a stretch and I think there will be more to this story as the investigation continues.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
    NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Bob View Post
    I have seen shoulder holsters that retain by snapping inside the trigger guard, in front of the trigger. A good tug pulls the front of the trigger guard through the snap. If pressure was exerted from the rear, it would push that closed snap against the trigger.

Still a stretch and I think there will be more to this story as the investigation continues.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
    You think there's going to be an investigation?
    Tommy610, NRA Member, Romans 12:18

(Montgomery County)

On the news this morning they said it was a revolver with its safety off. Couls she of hit the hammer and caused it to drop on the round in the shoulder holster?
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

(Monroe County)

What cop still carries a revolver? And what common revolver has a safety? Still a news story BS line if you ask me.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast