Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Blair County)

Default Altoona Gun Show $20 Tables - Labor Day Ox Roast - Blair Game, Fish and Forestry

http://www.blaircountygame.com

Blair County Game, Fish and Forestry
    301 Riggles Gap Sportsmens Road
    Altoona, PA 16601
    GPS Coordinates: 40.5952 Longitude, -78.4051 Latitude

Sunday September 2nd and Monday September 3rd, 2012
    Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Over Labor Day weekend, Sun. Sept. 2nd and Mon. Sept 3rd, the Blair County Game, Fish and Forestry Association (aka Riggle's Gap Sportsmen's Club) will be holding our annual Ox Roast Fundraiser on the club grounds. We are trying something new this year and have added a small gun show to the weekend activities. The show will consist of 30-40 8' tables either indoors in the club garage or outdoors under tents. Tables are $20 each for both days of the event.

The other weekend activities at the club include trap, a running deer shoot, a .22lr bottle cap shoot, a 3D archery course, a bowling pin and novelty shoot, a gun raffle, music, good food, a hay ride for the kids, and more. This is our club's annual fundraising event and attendance is always very good. There is no charge to attend the Ox Roast and admittance to the gun show will be free.

We are welcoming both dealers and individuals that would like to display and sell outdoor gear and firearms. Of course, individuals can only sell their personal firearms and all transactions must comply with all applicable federal and state laws. The gun show area is going to be limited to sporting goods and firearms only. (If you are a vendor and would like to sell other types of merchandise, we have a miscellaneous/craft vendor area where we may be able to accommodate you. Please inquire for a vendor application.)

I've included a link for the gun show application that includes the details mentioned above. If you're interested in reserving tables, please either mail back the completed application or contact me direct by e-mail at BlairOxRoast2012"at"gmail"dot"com. Thanks, Denny

Ox Roast Gun Show Application

(Beaver County)

Talking Re: Altoona Gun Show - Labor Day Ox Roast - Blair Co. Game, Fish and Forestry Assoc.

Sent in an application for this show... If I am confirmed for it I will be there with lots of Exotic ammo, 37mm, holsters, and whatever else I can fit on the tables.

Edit... Forgot to ask. Is there a vendor setup time?
    Last edited by bige64; July 8th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Blair County)

Default Re: Altoona Gun Show - Labor Day Ox Roast - Blair Co. Game, Fish and Forestry Assoc.

bige64,

Thank you. I'm looking forward to checking out the ammo selection.

Vendors can setup inside tables either on Saturday evening from 18:00 to 20:00 or Sunday morning from 06:00 to 09:00. Outside tables can be setup on Sunday from 06:00 to 09:00.

Thanks,
    Denny

(Blair County)

Default Re: Altoona Gun Show $20 Tables - Labor Day Ox Roast - Blair Game, Fish and Forestry

We still have a few indoor tables available. If you'd like to take one or more of these, please e-mail to confirm availability. It's getting close to Labor Day weekend and I don't want to take chances with applications getting delayed in the mail.

If possible, I'd like to finalize the list of sellers by the beginning of next week. So, if your interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Denny

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Altoona Gun Show $20 Tables - Labor Day Ox Roast - Blair Game, Fish and Forestry

Quick bump for this show.... It is free to attend!!!
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com