Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Northampton County which area to move to?

The Wilson school district is OK, used to be better. The thing about the lehigh valley area is the amount of anti-gun people as well as the lack of shooting space. I will suggest to look to the northern fringes of the county if not Monroe county.
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff

(Lehigh County)

[QUOTE=pa350z;2073943]Absolutely! My kids have gone through the BASD and one is in Medical School and the other is a Business Major in college. No problem with that recommendation, my friend. On Wilson, I know people who have had their kids go through that District and all have been successful.[/QUOTE]

I went to Wilson. Good school but IMHO, too much of the "trouble" from Easton trickles over.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    Absolutely! My kids have gone through the BASD and one is in Medical School and the other is a Business Major in college. No problem with that recommendation, my friend. On Wilson, I know people who have had their kids go through that District and all have been successful.[/QUOTE]

I went to Wilson. Good school but IMHO, too much of the "trouble" from Easton trickles over.
    Currently live in Wilson Boro, and we know many that went thru the school system including my wife. And my step-daughter (8) is currently in the system. I really have no gripes.
    Yes, EASTON is trying to spread its plague up here but that's another reason i CC. ;-)
    On a side note, Wilson Boro PD has always been very professional the few times i dealt with them.
    To the OP, i grew up in NJ too :/ Still glad i moved to PA back in ~2004
    Glad to see another make the great escape.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    Absolutely! My kids have gone through the BASD and one is in Medical School and the other is a Business Major in college. No problem with that recommendation, my friend. On Wilson, I know people who have had their kids go through that District and all have been successful.
    There are many outstanding kids in the district but tons of riff raff too now. I had a home on country club road in the district. Problem is all the gangbanger wanna-bes from in town and the village.
    My Uncle loved BASD and stayed in the township till all the kid's graduated from BASD but my youngest cousin is now 45. Different time.
    I can name bucket loads of successful people from the district but these are kids probably like yours that would excel no matter where they went.

The other issue I have is the financial straights their old business manager put them in and the taxpayers will have to pick up the tab.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234