Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: AAC Rocksett

(Westmoreland County)

Default AAC Rocksett

I got a new AR15 upper and need to swap a AAC muzzle brake onto the new upper to run my M4-2000 suppressor. I had a little bottle of ACC rocksett, but when I went to use it the bottle was all dried up.

Does anyone in the Pittsburgh area have a little package or bottle of it? AAC sells it, but it is over $13 shipped for one package and they wont ship it until Monday due to the holiday.

If anyone has any let me know. I was hoping to try my new upper out this weekend. I will pay for the bottle.

Thanks

Default Re: AAC Rocksett

Call up AAC. They will take care are of you. But for now I am sure you would be good with some red loctite. Just don't get it to hot and check it often.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: AAC Rocksett

Quote Originally Posted by rgb03 View Post
    Call up AAC. They will take care are of you. But for now I am sure you would be good with some red loctite. Just don't get it to hot and check it often.
    I sent them an email. They said the would send me a bottle, but I was hoping to shoot my new SBR this weekend. They said they couldn't get a bottle out until Monday due to the holiday and people taking vacation. Then there would be a few days shipping, so I wouldn't be able to shoot it until next weekend.