Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot

February 24, 2008

Fellow Pennsylvania Ron Paul supporters:

Great news -- Ron Paul will be at the very top of Pennsylvania's Republican primary ballot! Here's our press announcement:

Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot
    Scores of Paul Supporters Secure Ballot Access as Delegate and Alternate Candidates to GOP National Convention

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    February 24th, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA - In a Press Release dated February 18th, 2008, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul's campaign reported that petition team volunteers had collected almost 10,000 signatures to qualify Ron for placement on the April 22 Pennsylvania Republican primary ballot. As reported by Debbie Hopper, Assistant Campaign Manager, "A mere 2,000 valid nomination signatures were required and this illustrates the sheer determination of Ron's Pennsylvania supporters."

More critically, over 63 Ron Paul supporters had concurrently successfully filed nomination petitions to be placed on the April 22 ballot as convention Delegate candidates. Hopper reported, "These results are historic. Ron's supporters turned out for delegate candidates in such meaningful numbers to place them on the ballot in every one of Pennsylvania's 19 Congressional Districts. This grossly exceeded the campaign's expectations."

In follow up news, Hopper today confirmed that Ron had on February 20th secured the coveted number one position on the Pennsylvania ballot and that 19 of the 63 Ron Paul delegate candidates similarly secured top ballot positions. In Hopper's words, "Pennsylvania will
    again be the Keystone State, this time as a battleground where lost, traditional Republican values of limited government and personal
    liberty may at last be restored."

Congressman Ron Paul is one of only three Republicans who remain to compete for Republican nomination for President.

Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Veritas Vos Liberat

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot

Is he going to run independent? Because otherwise he has no shot. I mean, exactly what does everyone think is going to happen? I would love to see him in the white house, but even if he wins some sort of write in campaign, the electoral college is never going to elect him.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

(Susquehanna County)

Thumbs up Re: Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot

Sorry I'm voting for Pa Patriot for president

(Erie County)

Default Re: Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot

Our primaries are so late in the process they are nearly meaningless. In truth Ron Paul may have been better served by running Independant from the start. Since his political claims are so out of whack with what the two main parties currently run with I'd love to see him President if I thought he had the fortitude to veto most of the stuff that crossed his desk. Still we'd be likely to see enough bipartisan voting to override many of his vetos. Simply put the Dems and Repubs in congress would band together against what they see as a greater enemy.

You can't create a viable third party option starting from the top down.

(Delaware County)

Too little, too late.

I have changed my party affiliation to vote against Obama in the primaries. I feel my vote can be better put to use that way.

McCain can beat Hillary. I am not too sure the same can be said for Obama.

(Westmoreland County)

This is good news, I was getting afraid that I would have to write in his name on the ballot.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by reels18 View Post
    Too little, too late.

I have changed my party affiliation to vote against Obama in the primaries. I feel my vote can be better put to use that way.

McCain can beat Hillary. I am not too sure the same can be said for Obama.
    If McCain choose Condelesa Rice as his running mate, he could woop them both.

(York County)

I can not vote for McCain, the lesser of 3 evils is still evil.

Ron Paul all the way!