Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Incident

Default Little Incident

I had another "little incident" last night. Let's just say I may be SPCUSArmy before long.

My wife and I went to the holiday ball. As is par for course, I had enough beer/wine to get good and goofy. We were doing the whole mingling thing, and ran into the Battalion Commander. She is older, probably pushing late 40s early 50s, gray hair, always has a goofy grin. 10 years ago, I bet she was a looker. Now, not really. Anyways. She said that I looked really nice. (civilian clothes, black suit, black slacks, black shirt, WILD TIE).

I looked at her and said,"Ma'am you look nice too." She was in her dress blues, she said: NO, it's so unoriginal.

My reply: Ma'am you do look nice, I have always loved a woman in uniform!

And to think, we just had sexual harrassment prevention class last week. Oh and my wife was mad at me afterwards too. It almost compared to when I told her that Martha, a co-worker, was 4X4. Then we went out to lunch, and in walked an attractive navy female in dress uniform. The look was classic. If it could have killed, I would have been dead twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Little Incident

I hope the Army has not gotten so PC as your comment was considered even remotely sexual harassment. Its always good to remember that Holiday parties are just like work meeting, with better food. At these type of things I usually only have one or two drinks and then switch to cokes.

As for your wife - well, that's all on you and you should have known better.

Ps. I too like them in uniform

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by SGTUSArmy View Post
    I had another "little incident" last night. Let's just say I may be SPCUSArmy before long.

My wife and I went to the holiday ball. As is par for course, I had enough beer/wine to get good and goofy. We were doing the whole mingling thing, and ran into the Battalion Commander. She is older, probably pushing late 40s early 50s, gray hair, always has a goofy grin. 10 years ago, I bet she was a looker. Now, not really. Anyways. She said that I looked really nice. (civilian clothes, black suit, black slacks, black shirt, WILD TIE).

I looked at her and said,"Ma'am you look nice too." She was in her dress blues, she said: NO, it's so unoriginal.

My reply: Ma'am you do look nice, I have always loved a woman in uniform!

And to think, we just had sexual harrassment prevention class last week. Oh and my wife was mad at me afterwards too. It almost compared to when I told her that Martha, a co-worker, was 4X4. Then we went out to lunch, and in walked an attractive navy female in dress uniform. The look was classic. If it could have killed, I would have been dead twice.

I'd be more worried about what your WIFE might do to you, because it could be WAY worse than anything the Battalion Commander might do! Let's review this, Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss of the wife!
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss of the wife!
    But it's so much fun to piss her off. You oughtta see her, she gets so cute when she is mad and frustrated....Besides, she doesn't a pistol or even know where the key is to mine..

After all....I am supposed to go TDY sometime in the next few months with the cute petty officer my wife is already jealous of. I'm just not telling my wife about it till....well....never.
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Dauphin County)

When I was a new PFC at my unit there was this gorgeous latina E6 who was a complete monster to all the new kids. Not me though, we were about the same age(I didn't join until I was 21) and I figured out that the best way to defuse her was a little light flirting. I looked at her once as she was giving a sexual harassment brief and asked her "What does it mean that the only person worth sexually harrassing in the whole company is also the EO Rep?". Never got smoked after that.

Guess it just depends on the unit you're in.

(Susquehanna County)

I always hated the mandatory party you had to give and attend !!!! But that was a way to get ahead in the ARMY Officer corp

I think if you go and apologize to and tell her you actions were uncalled for she may forgive you and slam you with some extra duty thats better than getting busted. good luck Dan.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by xddan View Post
    I think if you go and apologize to and tell her you actions were uncalled for she may forgive you and slam you with some extra duty thats better than getting busted. good luck Dan.

Who are you talking about his Battalion Commander or his wife or both. Bet his wife is harder on him then the Battalion Commander can you spell Alaska He may like snow and six months of night a lot of time foe loving and making up

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by xddan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    Who are you talking about his Battalion Commander or his wife or both. Bet his wife is harder on him then the Battalion Commander can you spell Alaska He may like snow and six months of night a lot of time foe loving and making up
    You guys do realize that the original post in this thread is from December 10, 2006 ...... don't you?

(Susquehanna County)

DUH ------------------ NO I DIDN'T and i wasn't drinking either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast