Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Issues with Streamlight. Thoughts?

i have quite a few streamlight products, one of them being a stinger for work. this thing has been run over by a tractor trailer (more than once) no issues from that, its been thrown at a few morons (once seperating the head from the tube which is pressed together and after beating the thing back together it worked fine) finally after about 3 years of near daily abuse, i was using it as a hammer and when done it wouldnt turn off. i took it all apart and found the switch assembly inside the head was now 3 pieces instead of one. i put a pile of parts and the receipt in a box with no explanation other than it wouldnt shut off and i needed the switch replaced. shipped it off and 4-5 days later a brand new stinger was on my doorstep(which got kicked across the driveway when i was leaving cause i didnt see it) they even threw a new recargeable battery in there too. cost to me? one stamp. i will buy streamlight for the rest of my life, i cant say enough good about them. send them suckers in, more than likely youll be well taken care of.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Issues with Streamlight. Thoughts?

I replaced my Polytac a while ago and took an interesting video while I was shooting yesterday. I had noticed this problem the last few times but I thought I may have been hitting the activation button with my thumb and moved the light further up. That and I never shoot at night so it wasn't really noticable that the light was turning on/off. Apparently this light has an alternative off/on function! Shoot to turn it on and then shoot again to turn it off.

Waited until dusk so that you could see the light going off and on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12