Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Democrats will propose background checks to purchase a microwave

After reading this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16098514/ the democrats will probably propose that everyone who goes to buy a microwave should have a Background check and a permit. It is a sad story, but it further illustrates my point: What in the he1L? You have to have a permit to buy a gun, but anyone can procreate?
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Democrats will propose background checks to purchase a microwave

If she is truly guilty, I swear I'd give all I own to be the one to put her to death.

I agree. I think we should do away with lethal injection or the electric chair. Hold a lottery to see who does the shooting. 9 guys, 8 blanks, 1 live round. Be a great fundraiser.
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Clarion County)

She needs to die if she is guilty. Harming a child is the lowest of the low. That child can in no way defend itself. I would like to kill her personally. I coul dsave the taxpayers some cash but i believe the manner I would to kill her would constitute "cruel and unusual punishment".
    But what does this have to do with one political party or another?
    Last edited by josh; December 9th, 2006 at 08:21 PM.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Montgomery County)

Animals will kill their own if there is something wrong with them. It is nature.

I don't condone that for humans but the world is getting very crowded and we are putting a lot of expense and resources in controlling crime. Sick people need help and I know I might need that help myself someday. But the ones in this world who can't be helped or won't can't be kept.

Repeat thieves, muggers, etc can't fill the jails we are running out of space. Killers just can't be trusted to return to where they can harm us and they are a danger to prison guards. Child molesters can not be cured so we can't return them.

The movie "Escape from New York" comes to mind. Sterilize them and put them on an island. Then forget about them. Who cares.

(Montgomery County)

I'm going to hold back, so many offensive comments to say.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhra View Post
    Animals will kill their own if there is something wrong with them. It is nature.

I don't condone that for humans but the world is getting very crowded and we are putting a lot of expense and resources in controlling crime. Sick people need help and I know I might need that help myself someday. But the ones in this world who can't be helped or won't can't be kept.

Repeat thieves, muggers, etc can't fill the jails we are running out of space. Killers just can't be trusted to return to where they can harm us and they are a danger to prison guards. Child molesters can not be cured so we can't return them.

The movie "Escape from New York" comes to mind. Sterilize them and put them on an island. Then forget about them. Who cares.
    Wow

Besides the obvious let me debunk the whole overpopulation myth. Pure BS. In fact more than 97% of the land surface on Earth is empty and the entire population of the world could fit inside the state of Arkansas.

I'm still waiting for the next Ice Age they scared the hell out of me in High School.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Wow

Besides the obvious let me debunk the whole overpopulation myth. Pure BS. In fact more than 97% of the land surface on Earth is empty and the entire population of the world could fit inside the state of Arkansas.

I'm still waiting for the next Ice Age they scared the hell out of me in High School.
    You can fit 6 billion people in Arkansas? Where'd you read that?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDevil View Post
    You can fit 6 billion people in Arkansas? Where'd you read that?
    Well, I've heard the numbers expressed differently - depending on how much land everybody gets. Another is that all can fit East of the Mississippi (its fun writing that) River if everybody got a few acres.

Here is another with actual numbers based on 5.8 people:

"If you allotted 1250 square feet to each person, all the people in the world would fit into the state of Texas. Try the math yourself: 7,438,152,268,800 square feet in Texas, divided by the world population of 5,860,000,000, equals 1269 square feet per person. The population density of this giant city would be about 21,000 — somewhat more than San Francisco and less than the Bronx"

Of course you would need more land for farms, industry, etc. but you get the point - there is no overpopulation. This is yet another myth from your friendly UN.

Another myth is that crowed people are the poorest. Talk to those living in the most crowed placed such as New York City and Hong Kong. You may call them many things but poor would not be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Well, I've heard the numbers expressed differently - depending on how much land everybody gets. Another is that all can fit East of the Mississippi (its fun writing that) River if everybody got a few acres.

Here is another with actual numbers based on 5.8 people:

"If you allotted 1250 square feet to each person, all the people in the world would fit into the state of Texas. Try the math yourself: 7,438,152,268,800 square feet in Texas, divided by the world population of 5,860,000,000, equals 1269 square feet per person. The population density of this giant city would be about 21,000 — somewhat more than San Francisco and less than the Bronx"

Of course you would need more land for farms, industry, etc. but you get the point - there is no overpopulation. This is yet another myth from your friendly UN.

Another myth is that crowed people are the poorest. Talk to those living in the most crowed placed such as New York City and Hong Kong. You may call them many things but poor would not be one of them.
    1,250 square feet per person? That is bigger than my first 4 apartments. Hell the 3 bedroom, two full bath apartment I had when I first got to DPRM was only 1,500. And with the additional square footage left in the US alone, there would be enough land to supply everyone with food. Damn. I say we ship 90% of the people to china, and the other 10% of us stay here and support the rest of the freeloaders with food.. That way, my people can get the land back you all took from us so many danged times.
    Army Strong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast