Hello, I just started working in the Williamsport Area about 2 years ago and am looking to get back into target shooting. Which of these locations would you recommend? I used to belong to Buffalo Valley Sportsman's Association but would prefer one of these b/c they are closer to work so I can go target shooting afterwards.

From what I have read this is what I have come up with. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Keystone Sportsmans Association
Pros: Less expensive, can take a guest, $300 for lifetime membership

Consolidated Sportsmans of Lycoming County
Pros: Indoor pistol range (would be amazing for during the winter)
Cons: General membership does not allow a guest unless they are a spouse or child under 18. Lifetime membership price is not listed (have to contact board, which makes me think it is variable)

Do either of these clubs/associations have "open" days for someone to try out the facilities? I have not target shot regularly for about 10 years since I worked on a shooting range at Camp Karoondinha (a local Boy Scout camp) due to being busy with undergrad/grad school. I would like to get back into pistol shooting and eventually try some Hi-power competitions (this would be 1-2 years away, I need a lot of practice!). I've been researching the best firearm for those competitions and will be researching this forever (but I do not want to start that debate, I've seen it on other forums!). I plan on staying in the area for a lifetime so the lifetime memberships are appealing.

Thank you for any assistance you can help in getting a sportsman back into the sport!