Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CLEO question

(Monroe County)

Default CLEO question

Who would be the CLEO for Chestnuthill Twp? Should I see the county or State police? I'm taking the plunge to get my FFL.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Delaware County)

Default Re: CLEO question

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Who would be the CLEO for Chestnuthill Twp? Should I see the county or State police? I'm taking the plunge to get my FFL.
    You would go to the sheriff in the county you live within to get your LTCF in all counties except Philadelphia County.

(Monroe County)

duh, of course. I thought about it later and figured it would be the same.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Did you get your FFL? Or at least start the paperwork? Would love to have a local that does transfers

My buddy tried getting one a few years ago but was denied because he didn't have a physical store location outside of his home (which apparently Chestnuthill requires / required)
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Did you get your FFL? Or at least start the paperwork? Would love to have a local that does transfers

My buddy tried getting one a few years ago but was denied because he didn't have a physical store location outside of his home (which apparently Chestnuthill requires / required)
    JOHN DONATO
    REVELATION ARMAMENTS
    SAYLORSBURG AREA, PA 18353

Phone: 484-927-6679
    Fax: 484-291-9252
    Cell Phone: 484-927-6679
    Hours: BY APPOINTMENT

Long Gun Fee: $25.00
    Hand Gun Fee: $25.00
    Other Fee: NFA TRANSFERS ARE CASE BY CASE

We are an honest Christian based husband and wife firearms dealer and manufacturer based here in Saylorsburg, PA. We deal both in standard firearms and Class III firearms. Our hours are by appointment only, and by doing this we can keep our prices competetive. The majority of what we do is take orders for firearms and accesories, consignment on firearms, transfers, sell online, and the occasional gun show. We do not keep much in stock but we do have accounts with most of the main distributors, so we can usually obtain anything the customer wants within a few days. We are certified Glock armorers and a Class 2 NFA manufacturer. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call or e-mail us for prices.

works out of his home off smith gap rd

Hummer's Gun Sales
    Kunkletown, PA 18058

Phone: 610-381-6251
    Fax: 610-381-6250
    Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Mon - Fri; 8:00 am - 2:00 pm Sat

Long Gun Fee: $25.00
    Hand Gun Fee: $25.00
    NICS Fee: $5.00 This charge applies whether approved or declined on Instant Check.
    Last edited by middlefinger; July 12th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Monroe County)

Yup I normally get my transfers done through the guy on Smith Gap Road, nice guy, always willing to help and order anything that is needed.

Never knew about Revelation Armaments, may have to check them out in the future. Sounds a bit... preachy though
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Yup I normally get my transfers done through the guy on Smith Gap Road, nice guy, always willing to help and order anything that is needed.

Never knew about Revelation Armaments, may have to check them out in the future. Sounds a bit... preachy though
    Just had some lowers sent to John Donato at Rev Arm... Nice guy.. GTG...

(Monroe County)

I'm sorry I didn't know this got more replies.

I got the ok from zoneing to do it at home and he knows a few otheres.

My issue is everytime I got some money to send it something came up that ate it. I ever get a brake and get $300 togeter I'll send it off.