Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Add user to ignore list link.

I would love to see a link added somewhere, either in each users info screen, or in the drop-down menu at the top of each users post. Currently, I believe the only way to do it is by manually typing in users names through the ignore list feature buried in the user cp, which can be a pain, particularly when browsing from a mobile device (where I do most of mine)

I believe it would help cut down on much of the bickering and troll wars that go on here, as if the ignore feature were more readily available, users would be more apt to use it for those that they really don't get along with, and really, I just want it to be easier for me, as a large percentage of the site is now people trolling, and just posting inflammatory remarks in the hopes of starting arguments with others. (particularly in any thread regarding religion)

Of course I know admin is busy at the moment with everything, but please consider this for a future upgrade. Thanks.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Add user to ignore list link.

Bump.

I would REALLY like to see this. It is hard to keep up with all of the morons, and this would really streamline my experience on the site.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(Crawford County)

Geez....was it something I said?
    "When I hit it, I expect it to fall the hell down and die!"

(Allegheny County)

go to that users profile, click the drop down menu named "user lists", then click on ignore user.

Last edited by CrazyWhiteGuy; March 30th, 2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: added pic

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWhiteGuy View Post
    go to that users profile, click the drop down menu named "user lists", then click on ignore user.

Awesome!

More than 6 years here, and i never knew that link was there.