While traveling to Atlanta frequently I have made it a point to spend less at Boomers and Cheetahs and blast away at the local ranges.

First find Franklin's in Athens GA is about 70 miles from where I stay (near Glock Plant). This is a pretty big store with excellent counter workers that are all real knowledgeable. They will steer you to try the guns next door at this neat little range where full auto machine guns can be rented. I think it was 12 bucks a box for 9mm. I went through 8 boxes. I rented a glock 19 as well as a 26 also. There are two guys that own it and they are a blast to BS with. Anyway tell them JR from Delaware sent you. They probably won't remember but usually I use this to get a free pass for the range rental. Yea I usually use my own name. You are allowed to rip as fast and much as you want. I was the only one there as it was late on a Friday night. Had fun.

Hot Shots (3 miles from Glock Plant in Smyrna) at the west end of Windy Hill Road take a left where it ends and T's into Austell Rd. ,it is right on the left so you will need to U-Turn and come back. Pretty fun . Maybe a little better lighting would help but there are so many people in there that you are hacking up sulfur hockers. I have been there 2 times. They gave me a range pass also. They dont have a g26 and the 19 is always out so I usually grabbed a sig229 and an xd45. The sig is getting tired and the xd has probably has 50k through it. It is the more fun gun. Ammo is 10.xx a box 9mm and 17.xx a box for 45. cheaper than wally on 45. Had fun.

Anyway just thought I'd pass on this info. I am going back next week and may take my 642 and p89. 9mm down there 8.27 at wally.

PAFOA is a Great forum!