Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default road side ammo truck near Front Sight.

I just came back from a trip to Front Sight in Nevada. Just wanted to let all you other front sight students know that on your way to school in the morning there is a ammo truck parked on the corner of Tecopa rd and Rt160. I always use to ship my ammo out there because how expensive it is out there, but now this company's price is cheaper then me shipping my ammo out there.

Default Re: road side ammo truck near Front Sight.

Did you compare their prices to the ammo dealer inside Front Sight? When I go, I just buy it at Front Sight but I've always been curious about the prices outside.

So how was it? Looks kind of like Disney for people who love guns. I always thought if I make a Vegas trip I would check it out.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Front Sight is awesome. I've been several times and bought the lifetime membership. The training is top notch and I basically ignore the emails that come constantly. I'm there for the training and I always come away a better, more confident shooter. You'll really enjoy.

(Northampton County)

Front sight is totally Disney for big boys. It was too hot for me this time around I'm not big on training in 100 degree weather. As for the other gentleman the prices on the outside were way cheaper then at front sight. The name of the company is Ammo Supply Warehouse.

(Monroe County)

Is the training any good, thier e-mails turn me off. They seem like a con by the way the talk in the e-mails.

(Northampton County)

I've only been to one other school and I liked that one to, but I think front sight is great. I've been going for like 4 or 5 years. I would reccomend it to any one. And the thing to do if you like that kind of thing is buy a lifetime membership. After 1 or 2 classes you get your $ worth. I have some diamond memberships for sale if your interested , cheaper the the cost of one class. Oh yea the emails eventually stop from front sight I only get 1 maybe 2 a year

Color me skeptical when two new users, both having a post count of three, post product or service reviews, or plug internet vendors.

Especially when it's for a company such as Front Sight, or anyone selling anything related to them.

"X is what percentage of Y?" Divide the first number by the second, multiply the answer by 100. Add a percent sign. Think.

ForwardAssist, please don't let a super low post count or the newness of an individual herein be an indicator of the value, insight, or experience that that individual can bring to the forum. I will admit that I rarely post on PAFOA but, I respectfully submit to you that I am a member of several forums across the country, enjoy a 100% rating therein, and have enough experience over the past 40 years as an LEO, tactical trainer, NRA certified trainer, etc., etc., to put forth the opinion that Front Sight is a great training venue. I have been several times and always gain experience and exposure to new tactics and knowledge which helps me in my current endeavors. It is rare that you'll hear of someone who does not like their training, although, there are a few detractors. That being said, I completely concur with everyone who dislikes the incessant email spam

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForwardAssist View Post
    Color me skeptical when two new users, both having a post count of three, post product or service reviews, or plug internet vendors.

Especially when it's for a company such as Front Sight, or anyone selling anything related to them.
    I see your point Forward assist. But I can confirm what both of these guys are talking about. I been going for several years myself. The place is run just like a big ponzii scheme, but who cares as long as you are happy with the training. you have to ask for the extras from the instructors....then they give you the good stuff. they don't want to teach all the secrets to the folks that aren't ready for them. gotta take it one step at a time.
    just my .02 worth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast