Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Uncle Mikes Reflex Holster

Is anyone carrying in one of these?? They look pretty sweet and my girlfriend was looking into getting one for her Sr9C, it does not have a button on it like a Serpa holster. Instead this has a locking mechanism in it that requires you to "twist" the weapon a bit to remove it.

I wanted to get some honest info on it if someone is using one, From my understanding you have to some-what twist the butt of the gun towards your body to "un-lock" the weapon and remove it from the holster.

I have watched ton's of vid's but we all know everyone on utube is fire-arms expert... I appears a natural motion and very useful.

So anyone got any experience?? Pro's?? Con's??

To my eyes it looks as bit bulky although it does seem to work rather well, maybe even better than those "Evil" Serpa holsters.

She wants to avoid having to push a button on the holster to get the gun out, and honestly I can't blame her.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Uncle Mikes Reflex Holster

Sounds breakable.
    Uncle Mike isn't exactly lauded for his, quality or innovation.

Cool Re: Uncle Mikes Reflex Holster

Go onto YouTube & look up the Reflex holster demos on how to use it. I was impressed that I am ordering one for a 1911 gun. I have a few Fobus holsters that I use for EDC, but this Reflex looks like it will do the job better than any of the Fobus holster's. Uncle Mikes quality in the past has not been the greatest. But they were bought out by Bushnell optics a few years ago & their Quality control has since gone up a lot. So for $30.00 bucks I said what the heck I will give it a try.