Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: ‘Guns Out, Jobs In!’: Jesse Jackson Describes Upcoming March on Guns Shops...

It should be interesting to see what happens if the less civilized in the crowd begin to loot and riot. The MSM spin on that should be laughable at best.

I've said it before::
    For people who want a color blind society - where a man is judged by his character rather than the color of his skin - Jackson and Sharpton spend quite a substantial amount of time reminding us that they are black.

(If you think these comments are racial in any way, please read them again - slowly.)
    Last edited by daschnoz; June 22nd, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: ‘Guns Out, Jobs In!’: Jesse Jackson Describes Upcoming March on Guns Shops...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    If a gun shop in your town gets "Marched on" by the Rev you should go to that shop while they are there to buy something. Even if it is only a bottle of Hoppes.
    I hate topics of race when it's not a face-to-face discussion. So much gets lost in the written word - it's impossible to determine the writer's tone, attitude, or other non-verbal (non-written) signals, but here goes...

Odds are quite good that there are more than a few black folks on this boards. Imagine the message it would send if a black dude walked past the "demonstrators" into the gun shop to purchase something.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gumbys1up View Post
    I can only hope that Jesse Jackson get's paralyzed and finally shut's the fuck up.

I have nothing against black people.

Just moron's that will try to incite violence and get other un-educated people to follow in there non-sense.
    Maybe the zombies will get him in the next couple months.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    It should be interesting to see what happens if the less civilized in the crowd begin to loot and riot. The MSM spin on that should be laughable at best.
    Or if they try to pull a THUG MOB event and enter the store - where EVERYONE is likely armed.

We can hope.............................

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by worker987 View Post
    Or if they try to pull a THUG MOB event and enter the store - where EVERYONE is likely armed.

We can hope.............................
    Oh no, it'll be a whole group of innocent lil Trayvons! More fuel for more race baiting unfortunatly...
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Centre County)

My bold added:

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post

I've said it before::
    For people who want a color blind society - where a man is judged by his character rather than the color of his skin - Jackson and Shaprton spend quite a substantial amount of time reminding us that they are black.

(If you think these comments are racial in any way, please read them again - slowly.)
    If you think these comments are racial in any way, please read them again - slowly
    If you are making fun of those of us who need to read slowly I call foul!

But seriously, to your point. Those two (quote/unquote) leaders of the Black communnity are not the only ones doing this. The media in general can not get away from this type of labeling either.

Examples:
    1st Black who...
    1st Woman who...
    1st Native American who....
    !st...
    1st...
    You get the idea.

He is nothing but a worthless POS. Carry on.
    [SIGPIC]

(Monroe County)

If it weren't for illegal gun sales, how would Eric Holder make money?

(York County)

Jesse Jackson is a sad relic of an era nearly fifty years past when loose thinking thinking slogans were used in place of facts and the counter-culture became the norm (before so many of them sold themselves out to become the establishment they so reviled).

I still love many of my friends from that era (of all ends of the political spectrum), but watching Jackson and Sharpton in action only gives me indigestion. These clowns long ago traded any real personal values over the altar of their inflated personal egos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12