Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default 9mm AR Range Report...

I finally got my 9mm AR pistol out to the range, and figured I would right up a quick report.

I'm using Winchester White Box, the gun is a double star lower and RRA upper with 9" TROS barrel. After sighting the gun in with a cheap halographic NC STAR optic, this thing is dead nuts accurate!!!! I am using Colt 32 round pre ban mags, and had FTF's 2 times total, n the last round of the mag out of 250 rounds.

I went to classic pistol and sighted the gun in for 25 yards, and than took it back to 20 yards and kept the target there.

The main group in the picture is 29 rounds RAPID CONTROLLED FIRE, and the 3 head shots are the last 3 rounds of the day, first one using the optic, and just pulling the trigger 3 consecutive times as fast as humanly possible!

I still have to try my beta c mag, and I am going to pick up a bunch of c products 32 rounders to see if I still have an occasional FTF on the last round.

If you have an AR, I HIGHLY rec you pick up a 9mm upper!!!! It's WELL worth the money, just as or more fun than shooting .223, and cheaper!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 9mm AR Range Report...

yeah you could have tightened up that group a little bit! Just kidding, very nice shooting. I had a RRA 9mm carbine that was just as balls accurate as your pistol. Good shooting!!!!!
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.