Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Get Off

(Susquehanna County)

Default Teacher Get Off

Dam where were some of these teachers when I was in school

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/female_pedophiles/

(Berks County)

Default Re: Teacher Get Off

The sad thing is they spend more time and money going after people like that than muderers, rapists and muggers.

If my son was getting some from a few of them when he was 16 or 17 in high school I would be asking him his secret........not pressing charges

(Chester County)

The problem with that thinking is that if it were a male teacher screwing your high school aged daughter you'd probably have a major problem. You can't prosecute one and not the other.

It does seem like there are more female teachers making the news than male teachers. I don't know if it's acutally more females doing it or if it's just jucier news.... I dunno.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    The problem with that thinking is that if it were a male teacher screwing your high school aged daughter you'd probably have a major problem. You can't prosecute one and not the other.
    this is the double standard in life we all know as he is a "stud" she is a "slut"

i just admit im a slut and all is well... lol
    This Space For Rent

(Chester County)

I have a son and a daughter. I will prosecute any adult that inappropraitely touches either of my children before they reach adulthood.
    Μολὼν λάβε

I think that it is a combination of both more female teachers having sex with thier students and more coverage by the media.

I agree with you PisnNapalm, prosecute both !

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post

It does seem like there are more female teachers making the news than male teachers. I don't know if it's acutally more females doing it or if it's just jucier news.... I dunno.
    What you seem to be putting out of your mind is that most of these are consensual relationships. In that situation where is the abuse? How do you know that the student wasn't the one that started the whole thing? A 17 year old with a twenty something year old is not the end of the world. Years ago it was commonplace.

If I had a daughter that was doing it and it wasn't rape but a relationship then I'm the one to blame for not raising her right. Don't blame someone else for your bad parenting.

I have a son and a daughter. I will prosecute any adult that inappropraitely touches either of my children before they reach adulthood.
    Would you prosecute them if they inappropriatly touched the adult?

I'm not trying to argue with you here, mearly open your eyes that there are usually many ways to look at a situation.

In the end if people spend the time with their children to raise them right very few of these types of things would occur.

(Allegheny County)

I just talked to guy that told me about a problem teacher in his school district.
    The district has paid off or has swept it under the rug a teacher that has had inappropriate contact/touching of students in the last three years. It isn't once or twice either something like 6 or 7 students have come forward and made accusations. They can't get rid of the guy because of the union and the ACLU threatens to sue them if they do. You see he only likes boy's. Now you see why the ACLU is protecting the guy. This clown touched my kid and I found out about his past, there would be no need to fire him.
    Last edited by ALS; February 21st, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

(Northampton County)

I went to school in the wrong decade. Damnit! First I miss the 60s, now I miss this.

(Chester County)

Teachers should not be having sexual relationships with their students. It is morally, ethically, and legally wrong.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast