Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Poor customer service at Glock

they don't care about cs, they do not need to. there are some many other people drinking the lemonade and so few other complaints, that the few that have problems just get kicked to the curb.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

so let me see if I have this right. the op gets bad cs and some of you guys feel its alright to basically try to steal a gun from glock because of it. while I agree its pretty messed up that some how things got crossed on there end and one of the employees thought the gun was still in house. but i really hope you guys were kidding when you say that you would let them send you another gun.

to the op please dont let them send you another gun things will end badly for you. eventually they will figure out what happened and then you will have some serious explaining to do.

(Chester County)

Honest Abe says^, as much as I hate to admit it he is prob correct, and as much as Id say I'd do it.... I prob wouldn't either.. But sometimes CS stinks... I had an awful experience with viridian laser.... That's for another day though
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508

I never claimed to be a Honest Abe and I am not tring to play preacher here. Just don't want to see the op get caught up in something . It's not like we're talking about some miscellaneous merchandise here.

I've said on this forum and TOS a few dozen times that Rem. UMC is the worst, crap ammo on the market. I'll put steel cased Wolf that sat in the Titanic in my gun before UMC. Never saw an ammo that will give you some muzzle flip one round and nothing the next like that stuff. Twice, this year, someone was getting a stovepipe with their Glock using UMC at the range I go to. Traded them out for the ultra reliable WWB that I always keep on board and both Glocks shot fine. The good part...seen both of them since using the same shit. You guys keep using UMC, it's your money. I got money on the fact that this isn't the last (it surely isn't the first) time this happens with UMC.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Northampton County)

I would have to agree with rgb03 I'd be straight up with them about it. Also go with a letter and some irrated phone calls stating to them you can't believe the mix up that has happened. Theirs many things that could have happened when they shipped your gun to you with out you expecting it. Someone could have stolen it and you would never know the difference. Luckily I haven't had to deal with the cs at glock but I know most major corp will do what they can for their customer. You never know you may end up being rewarded more for the honesty, and the huge f@$& up on their end, then just getting a free gun. If not you still did the right thing.

(Lancaster County)

This pisses me off. I just became a fan of Glock and to read this really sucks.

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman03 View Post
    I'd be real tempted to tell them to send it back.
    Tell them to go ahead and fix it, see what they say.

(Chester County)

As I posted earlier and I know your not preaching, it was just be being sarcastic , but your both very right, just be honest but tell them of their screw up ! And how bad this could have turned out.
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    As I posted earlier and I know your not preaching, it was just be being sarcastic , but your both very right, just be honest but tell them of their screw up ! And how bad this could have turned out.
    I'd make them sweat a bit for 2 reasons. First, between not responding when the company that was paying for the repairs contacted them and then not even knowing where the gun was they deserve it. Second, if you tell them to fix it, ask for updates regularly, etc before letting them off the hook it'll end up in the hands of a supervisor, then a manager, then another manager, etc and the problem will get fixed but if you just tell them now it'll be "oh, sorry, our mistake" and nothing will be done to correct the organizational failings that created the problem.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast