Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Whitehall OC Meet & Greet

Possibly a maybe... Not far from my place, just depends on what honey0do's the boss has for me on Saturday

(Philadelphia County)

Sounds like a plan. And OCing in my old hometown should be...cathartic.

(Monroe County)

I can be there. I'll bring some charcoal and my implements of destruction for the grill. I'll see what I can do for maybe some buns and condiments.

Any idea how many are gonna be there and about how much charcoal we might need?

Also, I would be more than happy to cook. Grilling is my thing.

(Chester County)

I'll be a bachelor all week, sounds like a good excuse for a little road trip!

eta: I've got room for a rider or two, if someone from here to there could use one...
    Last edited by howard stiffy; June 10th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

(Northampton County)

I'm in. I'll bring the family. And food.
    Popichak is probably trolling this for his next story...

(Lehigh County)

As of today, Monday the 18th of June. We are still on, and it's looking to be VERY hot this week. (Upper 90's)

I will be there bright an early hanging out to secure the Pavilion so I know we will have it.

I have so far figured on around 20 of us members, this is not including the people you are bringing (like children or friends)

If someone can bring a couple packs of hot-dog buns that would be great. I will be picking up a big-o-pack of dogs Friday at the store.

Please bring drinks, snacks and something to play with, Baseball, Football, Guitars, Chess-set. etc... Whatever makes you happy, that you'd like to share with others..

I will have a medium sized cooler with me for anyone that needs to keep something cold but doesn't have the means. I also will have a couple xtra bottles of Water for those of us that might "forget" our own...

Anyone that can bring some plastic silverware would be greatly appreciated such as plates, cups, napkins, condiments.

Again hope to see you all there,

I am informing you all right now I will be taking some random video's of us talking and hanging out and some pictures of us to post on here in the OC sections. Plan accordingly.

So If you wanna show off that killer AR build or your 10,000$ 1911 do so and I will make sure to document it. Just don't mind me getting all up on you with a camera, if your carrying like a HK416 or a B.A.R. or other crazy firearm.

I would also really like to get a group pic to pay homage to all those that are in support of OC, and all of us that defend freedom in our area.

Sgt Styrker will be our "designated" cook/grill master. (thank him for offering to do so)

This goes without saying but I will say it anyways so I feel better.

I expect everyone to be on their best behavior and to be RESPECTFUL of others opinions, agree to disagree if need be.

I am not sure about a police presence showing up over MWAG calls, so the last thing we need is someone calling and saying there are 20 people with weapons arguing with one another, that's the only reason I said the above statement. So I mean no disrespect and I doubt we will have any trouble from any of you "clowns"

This does not get talked about when these meets are set up but ...

If Police do show up, I will step forward and speak up as I am not sure what everyone on here will want to do as far as your own personal thoughts and idea's on how to handle being stopped/questioned/harassed. It will be recorded, if they do show up, by not only myself, but my girlfriend.

I am sure some will say nothing while others do what they want. I am stating what I will be doing. Being that I set up the meet, I feel it only right to initiate in convo. and speak, IF need be.

Most of all expect a good day with like minded people and finally being able to put a face to some names.

Long Live the Republic.
    Last edited by gumbys1up; June 18th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gumbys1up View Post
    As of today, Monday the 18th of June. We are still on, and it's looking to be VERY hot this week. (Upper 90's)

I will be there bright an early hanging out to secure the Pavilion so I know we will have it.

I have so far figured on around 20 of us members, this is not including the people you are bringing (like children or friends)

If someone can bring a couple packs of hot-dog buns that would be great. I will be picking up a big-o-pack of dogs Friday at the store.

Please bring drinks, snacks and something to play with, Baseball, Football, Guitars, Chess-set. etc... Whatever makes you happy, that you'd like to share with others..

I will have a medium sized cooler with me for anyone that needs to keep something cold but doesn't have the means. I also will have a couple xtra bottles of Water for those of us that might "forget" our own...

Anyone that can bring some plastic silverware would be greatly appreciated such as plates, cups, napkins, condiments.

Again hope to see you all there,

I am informing you all right now I will be taking some random video's of us talking and hanging out and some pictures of us to post on here in the OC sections. Plan accordingly.

So If you wanna show off that killer AR build or your 10,000$ 1911 do so and I will make sure to document it. Just don't mind me getting all up on you with a camera, if your carrying like a HK416 or a B.A.R. or other crazy firearm.

I would also really like to get a group pic to pay homage to all those that are in support of OC, and all of us that defend freedom in our area.

Sgt Styrker will be our "designated" cook/grill master. (thank him for offering to do so)

This goes without saying but I will say it anyways so I feel better.

I expect everyone to be on their best behavior and to be RESPECTFUL of others opinions, agree to disagree if need be.

I am not sure about a police presence showing up over MWAG calls, so the last thing we need is someone calling and saying there are 20 people with weapons arguing with one another, that's the only reason I said the above statement. So I mean no disrespect and I doubt we will have any trouble from any of you "clowns"

This does not get talked about when these meets are set up but ...

If Police do show up, I will step forward and speak up as I am not sure what everyone on here will want to do as far as your own personal thoughts and idea's on how to handle being stopped/questioned/harassed. It will be recorded, if they do show up, by not only myself, but my girlfriend.

I am sure some will say nothing while others do what they want. I am stating what I will be doing. Being that I set up the meet, I feel it only right to initiate in convo. and speak, IF need be.

Most of all expect a good day with like minded people and finally being able to put a face to some names.

Long Live the Republic.
    Count me in. I'll try and pick up hot dog buns at the grocery store. I don't eat hot dogs so I don't know how many buns total consist of a couple packs. How many total needed?
    Last edited by Jon Doe; June 22nd, 2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: added question
    Not to be confused with PAFOA member John Doe from Montgomery County, PA

(Berks County)

Is anybody there? I haven't heard any MWAG's yet....

(Lehigh County)

ugg wished i saw this earlier...

Sorry I didnt make it guys, was down at NHRPC til 1, then on baby duty once I got home. Hope you guys had a good time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast