Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default Washington County Friends of NRA

Wow, it's been such a long time since anyone has posted anything for the Washington County area

At any rate, I received an e-mail about an upcoming Friends of NRA event for Washington County and thought I'd post it.

The Washington County Friends of NRA plans to hold a banquet on March 8th at the Meadowlands Holiday Inn in Washington, PA from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Tickets may be purchased from Jack Dalbo by calling (724) 745-8900 or by emailing captain-jack@comcast.net

Friends of NRA is a key event that supports thousands of community service related to firearm education, hunter safety, wildlife conservation, range improvements, youth marksmanship and law enforcement, among others. Working with NRA field representatives, the members and volunteers organize banquets in their communities, complete with auctions, special drawings and fellowship. Much of the merchandise at the banquets is donated or provided at reduced cost by hundreds of participating vendors.

The Friends of NRA is the face of the NRA, run at the grassroots level by people from all walks of life. At a Friends of NRA banquet, you'll meet fire chiefs, engineers, shopkeepers, police officers, and teachers: all mainstream citizens working together to support an important cause in preserving our rights and heritage.

Half of the profits raised by each Friends of NRA banquet will be spent in the state in which it was held. The other half supports qualifying national-level programs like the Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program, Women On Target®, and other educational and safety services. State Fund Committees made up of volunteers review grant applications from local organizations and make recommendations to The NRA Foundation on how the money might best be used in their areas. For more information about Friends of NRA, visit www.friendsofnra.org.
    I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. -- Susan B. Anthony, July 1871

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Washington County Friends of NRA

Do they post a list of guns for prizes?
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Washington County)

Smile Re: Washington County Friends of NRA

I'll be there already have my ticket table # 8. Can't wait.
    G19/G23/ G26/G27/Walther P22/NAA 22LR /2 Ruger LCP/Taurus 24/7OSS/Mosbrg. 715T