Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 183 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thumbs up American Sport Shooting in Broadheadsville

OK, So I called and asked for Rich, whom I know to be the owner to ask him if he'll receive an item that I needed to order from out of state. I asked him with some hesitation, because it's kind of like asking your mechanic to change the oil in your car, but bring your own oil. I briefly explained what I was after which he doesn't normally carry anyway. His response was "NO PROBLEM, do you have their info so I can send my FFL?" I did and he faxed it over while I was on the phone with him. It was no BS, because when I hung up the phone with him, I called the out of state dealer and they said, Oh yeah, it's on my Fax machine right now. They were going to try to get it out for me today, which means I will be able to pick it up thursday or friday of this week. Sweet!

This what customer service is about.....no BSing, no screwing around, just taking care of what needs to be done. If you are in the slate belt/pocono area, I highly suggest this shop.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: American Sport Shooting in Broadheadsville

Thank you ! Was a long day for me today . Nice to see this .

(Monroe County)

I just wanted to second this. I have dealt with Rich for all of my purchases. He has treated me more than fair and is always helpful. The thing I really like is that he stands behind his products. I had a problem with one of my purchases, The bolt on the rifle seemed to stick and it kept the gun from cycling, so instead of sending it back and waiting for the manufacture to fix it, he took it and did a little work to it and it has worked flawless ever sense plus he didn't charge me for it. And I got it back the next day. Now that is service. I tell everyone to go to American sport shooting.

(Montgomery County)

Rich got his ammo manufacturing FFL not too long ago. Tried out a box of his 45ACP reloads 2 weeks ago. I'll probably switch to his reloads from WWB for range use.

Yeah, I've done business with American Sport Shooting, too. I really have to agree. I think Rich Flynn and his company are going to be a major force in NEPA firearms sales and service for many years to come! The selection of high quality firearms in that store is amazing!

I lost my reload manufacturer last year when KZ Bullets closed down. Mugs and Elaine used to make really excellent ammo. I was buying a minimum of 500 rounds a month from them. Right now, I sure could use another affordable and reliable source. What are American Sport's prices like; and how does their ammo compare to, say, Blazer?

(I'm particularly interested in 9mm and 45 acp.)

(Montgomery County)

The ammo is more accurate then me. I tried 45ACP. Don't remember prices so I'll wait for Rich to chime in (rfynn).

Thanks! I'd be interested to know if I could get 500/1000 round lots with plated bullets and the powder and charge of my choice in the same way that KZ Bullets used to reload for me. Those guys were like reloading heaven; they saved me a lot of time, and were well worth the additional fee for saving me from having to, 'roll my own'.

(In something like 4,000 rounds I never had a dud!)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by G21.45 View Post
    Thanks! I'd be interested to know if I could get 500/1000 round lots with plated bullets and the powder and charge of my choice in the same way that KZ Bullets used to reload for me. Those guys were like reloading heaven; they saved me a lot of time, and were well worth the additional fee for saving me from having to, 'roll my own'.

(In something like 4,000 rounds I never had a dud!)
    PM rflynn and ask, it's my understanding that he does do that. Last time I was there he was custom loading rifle rounds for someone who shoots matches.

Hallelujah! It don't get much better than that; and, I don't really like having to deal with Wal-Mart. I will talk to Rich the next time I'm in. Appreciate your input.

(The weather's finally starting to break, too!)

(Wayne County)

Good to here good things about Rich and his shop I bought two pistols off of him when he first opened up shop on Rt 209. Has good people working there that know firearms and they are not going to rip you off. I make it a point to stop in when ever I am down that way.

Mike Mc

Page 1 of 183 123451151101 ... LastLast