Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Rochester Sportsmen's Club -- Any Info?

Quote Originally Posted by huntingbeaver View Post
    if you're in darlington, that's my neck of the woods, and there are places a lot closer than alliquippa or rochester. Because of going through town, it's probably still less time to go to quip than rochester.

If you are into clays, from darlington, get on route 168 and go north -- all the way to route 18, just across 18 is lawrence county sportsman -- brand new, and for sporting, it's better than anything in beaver -- can't speak to rochester, haven't seen it. www.shootlcsa.com is their website. You pay well for membership, but you get a lot.

If you get on 168 north and go to new galilee and turn right on route 351, down to koppel (4 miles), you're right close to koppel big beaver sportsmen - a indoor pistol range, outdoor 250 yard rifle range, and 360 acres of hunting - -small club, low dues.

PM me for more info about either club - I belong to both.
    We just bought ~25 acres on Little Beaver Road, so I'll be able to set up my own rifle and pistol ranges, but I'd still like a decent indoor pistol range, and I'm always looking for a place to shoot shotgun games. I'll check with you once we've closed on the house and moved in. I like the Bucktails, but it's just going to be too far to go on a regular basis.

Thanks for the info. We'll have to get together and bust a few caps!
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

(Beaver County)

Beaver Falls Sportsmen's Club is not very far from you. They have trap pracice there every wEDNESDAY EVENING, STARTING AT 6pm.

(Beaver County)

There are many clubs in Beaver Conty that shoot trap. Beaver Fallls, Rochester, Five Points, Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol, Aliquippa, Ambridge, and Midland all shoot on different nights . We also have a Beaver Co. Trap League , starting on Thursday nights,beginning on April 23, at Rochester. We will probably have around 100 shooters there . Come out and look us over, maybe you'll wanta join a club and shoot .

(Beaver County)

Kevin,
    You're just over the hill from Enon Valley -- they have a sportsmans club out there, but I'm not sure what all they have -- I've only been there for parties.

kiwikiddo is correct -- beaver falls sportsman is just out of darlington. They shoot trap every wednesday all year long, heck or high water. They also run a trap meat shoot on Fridays from just after thanksgiving through easter - pretty well attended.

Beaver valley shoots trap on Tuesdays and saturday morning if I recall correctly, and I think they have an indoor range as well. Membership's a little pricey.

If you want anything besides trap, lawrence county is the place - -trap, skeet, sporting clays, 5 stand, paramid trap -- 600 yard rifle range, walking pistol/.22's courses, .22 golf.

Shoot me a PM any time and we'll coordinate schedules, or I'll get you a tour.

(Beaver County)

(Butler County)

Kicking up quite an old thread here - anyone here belong to this club? I'm really interested in joining; I reached out via the web site and even went ahead and sent in an application, but haven't heard anything. Would really appreciate to hear from someone active there and even possibly get a tour of the property.

(Butler County)

Rochester Sportsmen's Club will hold a "GUN BASH" on May 17, 2020, 1PM at the Big Knob Grange Fair Grounds, New Sewickley Township, PA. 1000 Tickets @ $40.00/Ticket will be sold! $4, $5, $10, & $15 Strip Tickets will be sold at the bash. High End Guns will be raffled off on the $15.00 Strip Tickets. Help is needed to sell all of the 1000 Tickets. Note that if you sell 10 tickets, you will be entered in a chance to win a "MYSTERY GUN". If you are interested in buying a ticket or selling tickets contact Jerry @ 724-601-6964 or Mike @ 412-953-3570.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Butler County)

mpyingling22 are you a member there?

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    mpyingling22 are you a member there?
    no

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12