Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Thumbs up Patriot Work Wear Wind Gap, PA A++

I stumbled upon these guys yesterday while looking for a local 5.11 dealer (big fan of their taclite pants). I stopped in and was pretty impressed with their selection of 5.11 gear (they have several other brands as well) from clothing to rifle cases, boots, you name it. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Mark and asked if he could help me find anything. Very friendly and helpful. After I found what i was looking for Mark informed me that for May 11th they were having a sale on all 5.11 gear and that he couldnt charge me full price being so close to 5/11 and gave me the sale prices (wich promped me to purchase more lol) The prices listed on their website are msrp, these are not the prices in their store. For example their 5.11 taclite and tactical pants are $39 in store. The multicam rapid assault shirts were $69(believe $59 for standard colors). With the sale prices my pants came to $34/each, multicam rapid assault shirt $50. Since PA has no sales tax on clothing I don't know of any online retailers that can match let alone beat these prices. Just wanted to let others know, I'll be using these guys from now on.

Patriot Work Wear

31 West First ST
    Wind Gap, PA 18091
    (610)863-5411
    Http://www.patriotworkwear.com

Hours:
    Tue-Fri 10am - 6pm
    Sat 10am - 4pm
    Closed Sun & Mon

-Mike

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Patriot Work Wear Wind Gap, PA A++

Patriot is a great shop with fantastic customer service. The selection is astounding and the prices are already heavily discounted as they sit on the rack. They offer all types of the gear you need for law enforcement/fire/ems as well as concealed carry and training clothing. If you work in law enforcement/fire/ems you receive additional discounts. They have always treated me great and I highly recommend them. Just mention to them your profession and show them your ID at the time of purchase for the additional discount and they even cut special deals for you on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

I was out doing some gun shopping yesterday and was looking for Mountain Armory in Wind Gap- couldn't find it. I searched this forum from my phone and saw the OP and went over as I needed a belt. Great place with even better folks!

I bought a 5.11 instructor belt and a pair of Propper BDU trousers. Upon removing my purchases from the bag, I found a nice little pile of 5.11/Patriot swag in the bottom of the bag!

I'll be back!

Jim

This place is friendly, affordable, organized and clean. Mark the manager and another young gentleman (didn't get his name) were very nice and helpful. I recommend the store to anybody in need of gear
    Not to be confused with PAFOA member John Doe from Montgomery County, PA

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Doe View Post
    This place is friendly, affordable, organized and clean. Mark the manager and another young gentleman (didn't get his name) were very nice and helpful. I recommend the store to anybody in need of gear
    I believe you are talking about Nick, He owns the store. Patriot donated some stuff for the Officer Lasso 5K last month, which was pretty awesome of them. I have never had a bad experience with them. Mark even went out of his way to call Littman and special order me a stethoscope in a certian make and color that they don't normally offer! They go above and beyond!
    Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free! ~Les Mis

(Monroe County)

Been shopping there for several years, seems like around 10 but not really sure, back when the original store was in the end building to the left. Always awesome to deal with Mark and Nick and I recommend their store to everyone.
    Last edited by CHEMICAL; September 12th, 2012 at 11:32 PM.