I open carry all the time and don't really post my encounters because there usually just quick good encounters, but I wanted to post two that I had in the past few weeks.

First, my wife and I went to the Northampton county courthouse to get her, her ltcf and I was carrying and had to check my gun in. The sheriff on hand was nothing but professional, very pro-gun and extremely pro-carry. Only goofy thing is they make you go outside to put your gun in a case that they then walk into there back room, which the sheriff told me they were trying to change that so they can just do it inside. But all in all very simple quick and profession sheriff on duty.

My other encounter was I was helping my one buddy tear down from his wifes sale at ag hall in allentown and one of the volunteers walked up to me and asked what was with the gun. Explained that I carry for self defense, but open carry because its just more comfortable and the way I choose to carry. He said cool was just curious because I was the 4th person that day he had seen ocing. He works at a soveriegn bank in berks county and had seen two there and one just walking around and me. Just thought it was cool some people never see it this guy saw 4 of us in one day. Just thought I'd share.