Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Decided I needed another Glock

Too long now has my EDC Glock 27 spent the night alone in a safe surrounded by Sigs, Rugers, Smiths, Brownings and Remingtons. Today I decided enough is enough and headed down the road to the gun shop. I brought home a 4th gen 23. I've found myself battling the urge all evening to order Meprolights and a Fulcrum trigger kit. Fortunately the Fulcrum ultimate kits seem to be out of stock everywhere so that is aiding the resistance ever so slightly.

Just thought I'd share. I told my wife and she just sorta shrugged her shoulders.

(Chester County)

Smile Re: Decided I needed another Glock

yeah i need another one as well
    Last edited by ACDC502; August 7th, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Decided I needed another Glock

I myself have an itch for a 22..... I have the 23 and 27, have to have a happy family right?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by csmith View Post
    Too long now has my EDC Glock 27 spent the night alone in a safe surrounded by Sigs, Rugers, Smiths, Brownings and Remingtons. Today I decided enough is enough and headed down the road to the gun shop. I brought home a 4th gen 23. I've found myself battling the urge all evening to order Meprolights and a Fulcrum trigger kit. Fortunately the Fulcrum ultimate kits seem to be out of stock everywhere so that is aiding the resistance ever so slightly.

Just thought I'd share. I told my wife and she just sorta shrugged her shoulders.
    I was ok with your post up until I read those words. That's part of the fun of the whole thing. Waiting until she asks "is that new?" and you reply "This? naw...I've had this one for awhile". She walks away with puzzled look on her face.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparxfly72 View Post
    I was ok with your post up until I read those words. That's part of the fun of the whole thing. Waiting until she asks "is that new?" and you reply "This? naw...I've had this one for awhile". She walks away with puzzled look on her face.
    Mine would never ask that question. She truly does not care LOL. She was in the kitchen when I brought it home, I walked right up to her with the box waving it around "look I bought another Glock", she just shrugged her shoulders and said "ok", then asked with a smile on her face if they gave my oldest son a pretzel at the gun store.

....Now if I came home wearing a new holster for an old gun I could get that kind of reaction out of her.

(Northampton County)

I was never a fan of glocks have a 31 357 sig model loved the round but have always hated the trigger system- been shooting 1911's for 35 years, but then I shot a glock with the fulcrum trigger that was the end of that. Two weeks ago I finished a 22 model installed the fulcrum trigger, a mag well extended slide stop,and I am just weighting on extended mag release . Of course a added some new springs and a titanium firing pin safety plunger. cerakoted the frame OD green. trigger pull is 2.5 lbs not set for carry purposes,but fantastic for speed on the range. Now I am putting together a 23 for carry with a 3.5 lb fulcrum trigger, upgrading all the slide internals and adding truglo fiber optic tritium sights. I will post pics later this week in the gun pics section. I have a bunch of projects that we are just finishing this week so there will be alot of pics. Any how the fulcrum trigger is availble at the glock store in California, yeah its pricey ,but I am really happy with the results. I like being able to adjust bot pre and over travel to suit my needs. If you are In the local area-Easton, Pa give me a shout and you can shoot mine and compare. I have gone from one to 3 glocks myself in a short period and want to build on up in 10 mm a 20 model with the short frame. Brian/EFR
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Monroe County)

Meprolights are only 70 bux from rockyourglock.com. Have at it!

(Lancaster County)

I got my G19 Friday and cant stop holding it, looking at it. It's awesome. I want more

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Meprolights are only 70 bux from rockyourglock.com. Have at it!
    you can go to hell for telling me about this site! lol

(Cumberland County)

I am bored as well and am going to get a glock 35. Went to the gun shop this weekend to trade in another gun for it, but the owner was at a gun show. I will have to wait til next weekend or leave work early during the week to bring my new baby home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast