Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Contagion 2012 Official Thread

Greetings Fellow Zombie Hunters:

It is hard to believe that Contagion 2012 is only 4 1/2 months away! Those of us at Contagion Control have been working very hard over the winter to prepare a great shooting experience for you! Here are some of the details I can release:

Date: Saturday September 22nd 2012
    Time: Registration Opens at 0700hrs
    Shooting Commences at 0800hrs
    Registration Fee: $110.00
    Guest Fee: $5.00 (pre-registered and pre-paid)

If you have participated in one of our previous Contagion/Zombie Shoots in the past (2008-2011) you will be receiving an email this weekend with a special registration link and a details on when our prior participant registration will be held. If you have shot with us in the past and have not received an email from me by Sunday, please let me know via email at lastdefender@aol.com

Moving forward, only those who have shot with us in the previous year's shoot will be extended this special registration privilege.

On behalf over the over fifty men and women of our Contagion Staff, I look forward to bringing you our best Contagion event yet!

Regards,
    Gary

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Contagion 2012 Officail Thread

Okay if you shot with us previously, you should have received an email from me today with details on our prior participant special registration. If you didn't receive my email and shot with us in a previous Contagion event, please let me know.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Contagion 2012 Officail Thread

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have received many emails regarding the fact the registration link does not work. That's because it's turned off until the date and time mentioned in the email. We have only 150 slots and well over 300 previous attendees. As a previous attendee, you are getting the chance for a private registration. Any unclaimed slots will go on sale to the general public. Remember, this special registration is only for prior participants. Thanks, Gary

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Contagion 2012 Official Thread

Has everyone who shot with us before had the opportunity to register? Please let me know if you had difficulty and still want to shoot at this year's event.

Gary

(Monroe County)

So when is the link for all going live?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Rosco,

At present we are sold out. I'll know if any slots are availabe once we see who has sent in their funds.

Gary

(Montgomery County)

For those who signed up but didn't yet pay, you'll need to get your payment in by Friday the 27th or be dropped from the list.

Thanks,
    Gary

(Montgomery County)

For all those who we have listed as paid with a complete registration document, I sent you today a copy of our event rules. If you believe you have paid and did not get an email from me with our rules, please let me know ASAP. Thanks, Gary

(Montgomery County)

For those who have still not paid, you received an email from me. You will need to contact me and let me know if you still want to shoot with us or we will be forced to drop you from our registration list. If you feel that the email has reached you in error and you did actually pay, please email asap and we'll get it worked out. Thanks, Gary

(Delaware County)

So it is safe to assume that if you didn't sign up for the first one that was ever held, you will never get an opportunity to sign up for any of them in the future?

You seem to be selling out every event before going live with open registration.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast