Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default SINCE 2 DAYS AGO, LONGONESHORTONE has been blocked.

I made an inquiry as to the reputation of a seller, and the next day, I got the goods. Wanting to thank him, I find I am blocked. What happens next??
    "1"starts the Militia; you are not alone but fight as though you are.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: SINCE 2 DAYS AGO, LONGONESHORTONE has been blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by LongOneShortOne View Post
    I made an inquiry as to the reputation of a seller, and the next day, I got the goods. Wanting to thank him, I find I am blocked. What happens next??
    Maybe it's too late at night for me but I don't quite follow you here. What do you mean when you say you're blocked? Do you mean you can't send him a PM or email? I see that your status isn't "Banned" so you can't mean that you're blocked from PAFOA.

There's a feedback forum in the Marketplace just below the classified section, you can post there to say what you want to him and the whole world or you can go back to the original ad or one of his other posts and give him positive rep and leave a message along with the rep.

You've been here long enough to accumulate some REP power but if you're one of the many who doesn't know what it is and how it works there's a balance/scale icon at the top right of each post.

Click that and you'll get a box that allows you to add rep to the person who's post you're on. There's also a box in there that allows you to leave a comment that only that person will see, if he understands the REP system and checks it regularly.

If I'm misunderstanding your meaning and haven't come close to answering your question please feel free to ask again and be more specific, I know that If I can't answer you there are plenty here who can.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lebanon County)

OK, I just looked at the inquiry you posted. It doesn't look to me like you were out of line with your question or the wording of it but perhaps he was offended (Maybe by your question about the public library?) and found a way to block you. Does adding someone to your ignore list do that?
    If that's the case I don't know if you'd be able to give him +rep or not, I don't know how the ignore list works. You will however be able to leave a comment in the feedback forum. Use the search in that forum to see if there's already a thread started for him, if there is use it, if not start one.

Perhaps he'll see this thread and/or the one you post to or start in the feedback forum.

I will say that not responding to repeated attempts to contact him does sound less than what I would expect but he may have a reason.

Good luck.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Are you talking about his classified ad? No one can reply to those. PM him or post feedback in the feedback forum.

Justin
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LongOneShortOne View Post
    please be more specific on "blocked".

where are you trying to post, be specific as to forum, location, thread, etc.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply