Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: OC at Holiday Inn Fogelsville

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    I wish I could rep ya bro, but this damned thing says I gotta spread rep.....
    got him for ya
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Good to bring up an old thread to remind everyone that Fogelsville Holiday Inn is not OC friendly.

Not sure about the NRA events and how they were handled. All I know is that I will not return to the establishment.

What I would have done at this point was to ask for his name and then proceed to the nearest exit. I will not allow an anti to disarm me...just saying
    Unfortunately, my drink had arrived, food ordered, and I was in the company of someonethat I have not had the opportunity to see in a long time. Normally I wiould have done as you suggest, but I was enjoying her company.

(Berks County)

With this thread resurrected, I will reiterate that the Fogelsville Hotel is an excellent place to have lunch or dinner, and is open carry friendly. Or, at the least, open carry neutral. Never had trouble whenever I've been there, they have a good selection of beer (For those in my company that like to drink), and an even better glass of sweet tea.

It's literally around the corner from the Holiday Inn. Take Route 100 North and turn left where you see the Arby's. Drive past the Arby's along Old 22 and at the next 4-way intersection it will be on the right-hand side, with a post office on your left.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    With this thread resurrected, I will reiterate that the Fogelsville Hotel is an excellent place to have lunch or dinner, and is open carry friendly. Or, at the least, open carry neutral. Never had trouble whenever I've been there, they have a good selection of beer (For those in my company that like to drink), and an even better glass of sweet tea.

It's literally around the corner from the Holiday Inn. Take Route 100 North and turn left where you see the Arby's. Drive past the Arby's along Old 22 and at the next 4-way intersection it will be on the right-hand side, with a post office on your left.

Enjoy!
    I've never seen you there. Or have I?

(Centre County)

No one disarmed me. I walked in, got on the elevator, and went to my room. I was waiting for a knock at the door while I watched the presidential debate but it never happened.

(Lehigh County)

i live so close to the Fogelsville Hotel, but i was never in there. how are the weekends? the wife and i usually go across town to see some friends, but lately it's getting boring. just wondering. sorry for the semi off topic post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234