Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Heritage guild - Easton, PA

I was at heritage guild last weekend with a friend of mine who had just turned 21 and looking for an M&P 40c.

I have to comment on how well there service is. Long guns are kept behind the very long counter that wraps around the building (all filled with hand guns) but employees are always willing to hand them to you and let you check anything out. The gentleman working with my friend was knowledgable and personable. Overall the customer service was top notch.

Pricing was about on par with having a firearm shipped at an online price and having it transferred, definitely no where near cabela's horrible pricing.

New and used guns by the hundreds, accessories, training/classes at their indoor range, safes and excellent customer service/staffing will definitely have me back there a few more times.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Heritage guild - Easton, PA

My wife has bought a pistol from Heritage and my brother a pistol and rifle. Every experience has been great, everyone is friendly and even when busy get to you in a very timely manor. Prices are usually on par with online places such as buds but no shipping costs, my brother just got a Kimber Stainless II $50 cheaper than any online place. Their person to person and internet transfer fees are a bit high, so I'd recommend looking elsewhere for that. I'm also not a fan of their range cost and rules/regulations.

(Monroe County)

I bought a 1911 from Heritage back in March, it's a very handsome store with great selection and a pro sales staff.

(Northampton County)

I go there all the time. I agree it's a great place! Some one went in yesterday at 4:50 rented a gun and shot and killed himself in the range. Im sure it will be headline news tonight! Not real good PR for us gun lovers!

(Monroe County)

my boyfriend and I have been shooting there. The thing that sucks is it is like 45 minutes from our house but the facility is nice, clean, workers are friendly & knowledgeable. Yeah it does suck about the guy shooting himself. Martin I think you also posted on lehighvalleylive as did I. I really think that while it will be some bad press the people that visit heritage guild on a regular basis will continue to do so because it is a safe facility that has good customer service for both the range and the shop.
    currently; 10+ & counting. everyday carry w/ruger lcp.

(Monroe County)

I have not been there personally but a few of my friends have gone a number of times and enjoyed every visit.

(Northampton County)

I just had a very good experience here at the heritage guild. Very friendly and knowledgeable sales people. I was in there looking for my first CC firearm and already had a few things in mind I was interested in just by seeing videos + reading online. They were willing to assist me and give me their opinions as well as show me anything I may have been interested in. Well stocked on ammo and the prices seem pretty reasonable, the shop has just about anything I would ever. Good experience in my book, I will definitely try out their range as it seems nice and clean, and will most likely purchase my 2nd firearm there.
    Last edited by Nicelyphe; August 7th, 2013 at 11:29 PM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicelyphe View Post
    I just had a very good experience here at the heritage guild. Very friendly and knowledgeable sales people. I was in there looking for my first CC firearm and already had a few things in mind I was interested in just by seeing videos + reading online. They were willing to assist me and give me their opinions as well as show me anything I may have been interested in. Well stocked on ammo and the prices seem pretty reasonable, the shop has just about anything I would ever. Good experience in my book, I will deferentially try out their range as it seems nice and clean, and will most likely purchase my 2nd firearm there.

What did you get?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Armor Snail View Post

What did you get?
    Haha sorry forgot to mention! As I wanted a revolver for my first firearm and looking for something suitable for carry yet still decent for the range I went with a 3" Ruger SP101. I am very pleased with it so far, in the future I would like to get some wood hand grips as well as a front night sight though.

(Northampton County)

They definitely have a great selection to buy and probably the biggest selection to rent in the LV which is a big plus. We tell people all the time to try something but finding a place to do that can be hard.... This is that place.

Just for fun the other day I shot the Xds in 45, the S&W 686 with 357 magnum and a M&P 9c. Next time I'll shoot summer more new ones. Maybe I'll end up finding that one that will win me over more then my Shield or my 1911. Until then it's just fun to shoot different stuff now and then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast