Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Perfect PAFOA recruitment area

Today was a rainy day at Delco Field and Stream, as most of PA was. Surprisingly, there were about 26 people going through orientation at the club. I spent some time on the porch and talking to people before "orientation". They ranged from an NRA instructor (from Delaware) to a novice (just got my gun two months ago). None of them had never heard of this site. I questioned all of them on their knowledge of PA gun laws,,,, and as many here would expect, they were woefully uninformed (except for the instructor).

It was a great day. I thank PAFOA (Dan) for this site. It has been, and will be, a site that I can get authoritative information about our laws and any changes on the horizon.

THANKS DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Perfect PAFOA recruitment area

I was one of the guys (with my wife) that you were talking to this morning on the porch.
    First, I want to THANK YOU and everyone else that made us feel right at home on our first visit for orientation and thanks for signing my sheet. Too bad the weather was so miserable but even so I had a great time touring the facilities. John and Tom did a great job, and I hope I got their names right because I met so many great people there is no way I'm going to remember them all. I'm looking forward to my next visit which will be to the pistol range. That is, after I partally unload all my clips!
    Again, Thanks to everyone I met today at Delaware County Field and Stream and hope to see you soon. -BL

(Warren County)

Default Re: Perfect PAFOA recruitment area

I was there on Saturday with a fellow PAFOA'r who's a member, had nice time there and I picked up a form as I'm thinking of joining. Looks to be a pretty nice place to shoot and not to far from home.
    Tim , USAF Ret.