Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Wholesale Sig Sauer Pricing

Below, I've inserted a JPEG of a spreadsheet that I created which lists the current wholesale Sig Sauer pricing for the more popular handgun models. (I haven't figured out how to insert a HTML table into a post. If there's a FAQ that I missed, I'm all ears.) Additionally, I've provided a link to the original pdf table, so you can DL it, if you wish. Be aware, this is pricing that an FFL receives from a distributor and it only comes from one source. Thus, you won't get these prices from your local gun shop (and if you do, call me quickly and collect) although I'm told there is little variation from the manufacturers. However, since everything is negotiable, this gives you an idea of how much wiggle room your favorite FFL has.

PDF file: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-y...Ek4RnY4WWtSS1k

ss_0412_a by NotDisapproved, on Flickr

(Centre County)

Default Re: Wholesale Sig Sauer Pricing

Nice Find. Will Definatly use

(Lancaster County)

Which distrubutors pricing is this? I do noitice a few models are 8-10% short but mostly close

Quote Originally Posted by yentzer View Post
    Which distrubutors pricing is this? I do noitice a few models are 8-10% short but mostly close
    I'd rather not say, as I don't think they'd appreciate knowing that the grubby masses were getting and posting it. I'm actually doing this as part of a project, but I didn't see anything wrong with the shooters getting a peek behind the curtain.

(Lancaster County)

Thought you might be a digrunted gun shop worker kind of like wiki leaks?

(Lehigh County)

The mark-up on Sigs doesn't seem to be that much. Most places seem to sell them at about 20-25% above their cost and it retail on large ticket items, that isn't that much at all.

(Lebanon County)

Maybe you would like me to post your salary for everyone to see. This is confidential information, and really shouldnt be plastered on here for everyone to see. Its hard enough to make a buck in this buisness.

(Berks County)

I gotta agree with Force on this one. This info is not made public for a reason. I too have access to info such as this from a good friend who is an FFL holder (due to fact I help him occasionally in the shop, and have to quote a price for a customer), but would never share it publically like this. Its bad enough that everyone cries about retail prices, but now they can throw the wholesale price in a dealers face. Remember it costs money for your favorite FFL's to have their shop, and they deserve to make money while doing so!
    Last edited by firemanmark; April 15th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Disapproved View Post
    this gives you an idea of how much wiggle room your favorite FFL has.
    Actually, it shows that there is very little wiggle room. A gunshop owner has to pay the rent on his shop, the utilities, salaries of any employees and make a profit for himself to feed his own family.

I agree with the previous two post'ers in that this information should have not been made public.

(Mercer County)

Im the manager at a firearms store and with this being posted i hope everyone see that we dont make 40-50 % on a gun like everyone thinks. The motto we follow is we have to sell 5 new guns to buy one and thats the truth. If I had someone walk in and throw this list in my face and expect me to sell an $800 sig for a $50 profit im just going to laugh and ask him to leave. This should have never been posted. If you want guns for any where near these prices go get your federal firearms license and get all the guns you want at dealer cost. If you dont weant to do that then let us make our money just like your buisness does and just accept that we have to make a profit to live. I just checked with one of my suppliers and those prices are wrong.
    Last edited by ChrisUSMC; April 16th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast