Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

As i used to be in the tee-shirt printing buisness with my uncle, i know of the various techinques of what lasts and what doesnt.
    you first option is a "heat-seal" or "wax-thermal" image, this is a image they press into the shirt with a big iron(im sure some of you have seen them do this along some boardwalk places that sells shirts). Now this method is great and its cheep, the prints are printed from a computer onto a special paper that is heat sensitive, and with pressure and heat it bonds to the shirt, downside is that you can only print them on white-ish shirts, and the print intself does not have the durability as print ink.

the other method is "screen printing", this method cannot achieve photo color, it is more for single or two color prints. however it lasts and does not fade, it costs more to make the initial negative, but it pays off in the end if you are doing large quantities of shirts. and if you want a white shirt with a black print (which is by far the cheapest) this is the way to go. the print will last as long as the shirt.
    Most places will also let you buy your own shirts and bring them in, so you can be selective in the material you can get.
    Some brands of shirts my uncle used to use were "Bodek and rhodes" or the "jerzey" brand T-shirts. you buy a case of 50, you can roughly get the shirts for 1:75 a piece.
    Hope this helps
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Bucks County)

Default T-Shirts

Being a smoker I prefer a T that has a pocket , don't really care what color it is , just give it a pocket . I have plenty of T's w/out . just a personal preference .

(Luzerne County)

Default Training

I'd like to see a training section.
    Everything from newbie to advanced.

Seems PA has lots of hunters and guns but not much training or places to shoot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Does anyone know the number for 9-1-1?

(Luzerne County)

How about postal matches? Being from the same state we can even have group postal matches where possible.

Tom

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    I set this site up with the hope that it would organize Pennsylvania Shooters to have group shoots
    So! Why dont we! Hows about a public range groop shoot! Sure, there is only a 3 round limit, BUT, if everyone brings there favorite marksmanship rifle maybe we can do a lil' compition. Hows the sunday of Oct. 8th sound?? Anyone know of a Public range that is fairly long?
    Drak
    Last edited by DrakinClaw; September 28th, 2006 at 09:21 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakinClaw View Post
    Hows the subday of Oct. 8th sound??
    Drak
    Eg-nay on the Subday Drak-ay.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

sorry it was late when i posted it
    Drak

(Beaver County)

Default Re: We want your ideas!

How about a place to post and look for any gun bashes going on in your areas? I love going to gun bashes, and my buddy & I have won a lot of guns over the last 5 years or so. Believe it or not, at one event I won three guns. People were starting to boo me! We will travel up to 2 to 3 hours to get to a good bash. There are lots of bashes here in western PA, and I go to plenty, but there are still a lot that I miss because I wasn't aware of them. I've helped buy a lot of new fire trucks & equipment.

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: We want your ideas!

Yeah, about reloading your own ammo is a great idea to learn, specially nowadays that ammos are getting expensive, mostly those famous calibers, I want to learn too of course, post the basic tools or equipment to start with for home use only, and also post where to but them less expensive and also post those used re loading tools and equipments for sale and let's keep the ball rolling !!
    deep

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: We want your ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by highrider View Post
    How about a place to post and look for any gun bashes going on in your areas? I love going to gun bashes, and my buddy & I have won a lot of guns over the last 5 years or so. Believe it or not, at one event I won three guns. People were starting to boo me! We will travel up to 2 to 3 hours to get to a good bash. There are lots of bashes here in western PA, and I go to plenty, but there are still a lot that I miss because I wasn't aware of them. I've helped buy a lot of new fire trucks & equipment.
    We do have a forum/calendar for Shoots & Range Trips and a General event forum/calendar which could be utilized for that.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast