Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: We want your ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Check out the 'Online Target Competition' forum:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/online-ta...mpetition-115/
    Thanks for the point in direction. Thats not what I mean. I was thinking a place to post printable targets that the guys might have made up.

Like the one posted in this thread
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pistols-4...-a-page-2.html
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Franklin County)

Well, if there were many here, that's where they should be, though I don't see too many. I did find a post that contains links to free targets that you can print and use for yourself:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/competiti...-download.html
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lehigh County)

If possible add links at the top of the home page with FAQ's i.e. can I carry xxx? is .38 effective caliber? and any other frequently asked question or searches. Sort of to help cut down or the repeated redundancy.[sic]
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    If possible add links at the top of the home page with FAQ's i.e. can I carry xxx? is .38 effective caliber? and any other frequently asked question or searches. Sort of to help cut down or the repeated redundancy.[sic]
    This is a good idea, but it would probably fit into a Wiki type page better...maybe even include a dictionary and acronym list! If PAFOA were to get a Wiki Module, we could all collaborate on this!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

I was thinking maybe an activism forum is in order. As it stands now the activism threads are all mixed in with other OC/CC questions and debates. It would make it real eazy to find activist related stuff like where, When, how And who. It should probably be only for rights violations and current events that we (PAFOA Members) are participating in, Or where participation is needed like council meetings, Mass mailings and such. It might also entice more people to get involved.

Just a thought.

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

(Cambria County)

Never mind.
    Last edited by Carnes; October 15th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    I was thinking maybe an activism forum is in order. As it stands now the activism threads are all mixed in with other OC/CC questions and debates. It would make it real eazy to find activist related stuff like where, When, how And who. It should probably be only for rights violations and current events that we (PAFOA Members) are participating in, Or where participation is needed like council meetings, Mass mailings and such. It might also entice more people to get involved.

Just a thought.
    I +1 on that....it can get a bit confusing and messy...

Greg has a map somewhere of all the issues but damn if I can find it!
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(York County)

What about a survival forum. Be prepared for the worst case or just surviving the urban jungle.
    RIP -The US constitution.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post

Just a thought.
    This is on my list of near-future additions.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Refugee View Post
    What about a survival forum. Be prepared for the worst case or just surviving the urban jungle.
    I've considered this, but I think it strays from the purpose of the organization/forum a little too much unfortunately.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Cambria County)

I just started a thread about Dubai, and it got me to thinking that it may be a good idea to expand the 'Politics' Category to include an International or Geo-Political Board.

I don't know that there is a big demand for it, but I think once in place, it would get a fair amount of traffic. Considering instability in the Middle East, European gun laws, Dubai becoming the tourist capitol of the world, Russia getting aggressive, China having the worlds largest standing army... etc, etc, etc...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast