Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default AAC Customer service???

Is non existence. WTF! I've been calling there all week, no answer from any departments and I sent three emails, no reply! Anyone else have this problem?

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: AAC Customer service???

Robert silvers usually emails me back personally for all of my 300blk questions within 24hrs. Perhaps try contacting him through his forums at silencertalk.com or 300blktalk.com

(Allegheny County)

This is endemic in ALL businesses these days.

I work in so-called Cust Svc for an IT company... trust me; poor cust svc and responsiveness has nothing to do with anyone other than the company mgmt unwilling to spend on what it takes.

Companies do NOT want to pay for "cust svc" staffers to spend time clearing minefields and fighting fires and building/re-building relationships with communication - they want everyone doing "drive-by selling" - or else you are tossed in the street.
    Witness the bare-bones HR depts, zero back-office staff, non-existent product mgmt staff, few if any account managers. Zero "non-productive" overhead allowed, cust service be damned.

If you are not directly contributing to the bottom line THIS QUARTER - yer outta here.

And as far mfgs who "can't build 'em fast enough" - they look for the absolute cheapest way to do anything using the cheapest resources around with the minimal amount of capital tied up in warehoused parts waiting to be built.

Good ol' Just In Time mfg.

That plus over-promising, over-selling - and ultimately under-delivering - is what is dragging out deliveries.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    This is endemic in ALL businesses these days.
    I going to have to disagree with you as most comp is I've dealt with realize the importance of good customer service; this is particularly true of most gun manufacturers and accessory manufacturers. Examples of exemplary customer service driven business I've dealt with from a consumer standpoint are: Amazon.com, Keurig, Sears, Home Depot, etc.

Exemplary customer service from a gun perspective include: Stag Arms, Larue Tactical, Geissele Automatics, White Oak Armament, Leupold, Smith and Wesson, Magpul, etc. I've dealt with all these companies within the last two years and have been pleased with the service I've received.
    Last edited by RXM; April 11th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by K31 View Post
    Is non existence. WTF! I've been calling there all week, no answer from any departments and I sent three emails, no reply! Anyone else have this problem?
    Try posting on arfcom in their industry thread. They monitor those.

(Monroe County)

Nothing new, they have been that way for years, just keep trying and eventually they will respond.

(Armstrong County)

What is your issue if you dont mind sharing?
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

(Lancaster County)

When you say you have tried contacting them all week, does that mean you started calling Monday or Tuesday and you havent heard back yet? If that is the case seeing as it was only wednesday night when you made that post, you should probably give them a few days to get back to you rather than immediately posting their CS is non-existent. The larger a company gets the longer the response time. Just give them a week, and they will get back to you.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by fastfive0 View Post
    Robert silvers usually emails me back personally for all of my 300blk questions within 24hrs. Perhaps try contacting him through his forums at silencertalk.com or 300blktalk.com
    I did send Rob a pm in witch he responded to very fast and provided me with an email adress for someone at AAC who I sent a message to for an RMA to witch I got no reply. I also sent 2 emails to there support email, no reply. I realize they are a very busy company but a simple return acknowledgment email is not to much to ask, is it?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    I going to have to disagree with you as most comp is I've dealt with realize the importance of good customer service; this is particularly true of most gun manufacturers and accessory manufacturers. Examples of exemplary customer service driven business I've dealt with from a consumer standpoint are: Amazon.com, Keurig, Sears, Home Depot, etc.

Exemplary customer service from a gun perspective include: Stag Arms, Larue Tactical, Geissele Automatics, White Oak Armament, Leupold, Smith and Wesson, Magpul, etc. I've dealt with all these companies within the last two years and have been pleased with the service I've received.
    You are more fortunate than many these days.

The company I'm with just reassigned the last of us in account mgmt/cust service/support roles and into "dialing-for-dollars" inside sales reps roles. The only customers that will get ANY sort of customer sat support will be the ones calling and screaming to mgmt threatening to return products.

Several years ago, Computer Associates created an entire division to work at cleaning up the absolute horrible rep we had with our customer base. Once the worst of the shit was cleaned out of our own bed, they disbanded the division.

What I have seen is that the best cust svc comes from either smallish operations content with keeping a following of rabid loyal fans - like Henry - or operations that can afford/or willing to spend on the cust svc staff so as to keep their business rep clean.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast