Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Split the cost of a gallon of Frog Lube with me?

I know everyone has their favorite stuff to CLP their weapons, but I have stumbled onto Frog Lube at a gun show in Baltimore. Seen it before, thought it was a gimmick.

In an effort not to sound like a one time sales person, I will not expound on how awesome it is. If you have not heard of it, there are tons of threads on lots of boards for it, reviews on amazon.com, and even more youtube videos on it. Google search is your friend. Good luck finding someone that says anything negative about it, I couldn't.

After using it, I am completely sold. But I would like to get a bunch of it at once, and have it for a while. you can get a gallon of at half the 4oz price, but it's a lot of $ to bite off all at once. I'm looking for someone local that would split it with me. If you wanna chip in $25-$30 I'll order it and pay the rest, (I'll give you my phone # and address... so you know where I live and I don't run off with your $25) and you can pay me the rest of your half when it arrives. We can open it and split it together. I'm looking at the paste instead of the liquid because it is cheaper. Your half total would be about $75. I'll share shipping and order info as we go of course. I am in Dover BTW, so anyone from dillsburg to baltimore or gettysburg to lancaster would be great, thanks.

(York County)

Default Re: Split the cost of a gallon of Frog Lube with me?

I don't always remember to check the York threads. Froglube is great stuff, I also love that its safe around the kids. I was considering picking up another starter pack, but I will have to consider going in on this. I have to sell my Kimber thats posted in the classifieds first.

A half gallon is still a lot of Froglube. If someone else wants to just spend around $35, I'm game with splitting my half in half again (yes I know that would technically make them quarters).

(York County)

Default Re: Split the cost of a gallon of Frog Lube with me?

Sorry, I waited quite a while,... I found some guys at work to chip in. It is great stuff though.