Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Walmart policy now? Police: Officer killed at Texas Walmart, suspect arrested

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Walmart policy now? Police: Officer killed at Texas Walmart, suspect arrested

It wouldn't make sense to change policy because of an isolated incident like that. But then again... it wouldn't be the first time.

I feel really bad for the cops family. That was a sad story to read. I hope that guy rots in jail. Actually since its Texas he will probably be put down.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Walmart policy now? Police: Officer killed at Texas Walmart, suspect arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    It wouldn't make sense to change policy because of an isolated incident like that. But then again... it wouldn't be the first time.

I feel really bad for the cops family. That was a sad story to read. I hope that guy rots in jail. Actually since its Texas he will probably be put down.
    Yeah, remember treyvon?
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    Yeah, remember treyvon?
    How is this even worth the mention of treyvon?

A guy just doing a job,

quote:

as he should be

Don't know how to multi-quote yet
    Last edited by 51158; April 6th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    Yeah, remember treyvon?
    Yea, I don't get that. Care to elaborate?

(Bucks County)

Really super sad...and evidently nobody knew the guy was carrying a weapon, thus the cop probably didn't have a clue the guy was going to be armed. Meh.

Not sure what policies Walmart could start..."no guns" wouldn't have saved this officer's life. Maybe a breathalyzer at the door. Ha.
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

(Lancaster County)

This individual will be charged with Capital Murder and the DA should seek the death penalty.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    Really super sad...and evidently nobody knew the guy was carrying a weapon, thus the cop probably didn't have a clue the guy was going to be armed. Meh.

Not sure what policies Walmart could start..."no guns" wouldn't have saved this officer's life. Maybe a breathalyzer at the door. Ha.
    They were screaming for metal detectors after Columbine. I guess so they could figure out if anybody was open carrying shotguns and Tech-9s as they shot their way in.

The response doesn't have to apply to the specific situation, it just has to restrict firearms or increase the police state.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by texanron View Post
    This individual will be charged with Capital Murder and the DA should seek the death penalty.
    Shouldn't he get it by definiton as a cop killer?
    Je suis déplorable

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    Shouldn't he get it by definiton as a cop killer?
    Yes he should but I don't trust folks from that area to always do the right thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast