Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Pawn shop in Delco?

Looking for pawn shop that sell weapons in Delaware county and surrounding area. I read on other forums about good deals sometimes people find in pawn shops. So i thought i try to find one and see what they got.

P.S. Looking for cheap 22 plinker. Was considering new Phoenix Phoenix Arms HP22A for $150 including shipping. But maybe will find something used like Beretta 22 for same price. Thank you in advance.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Pawn shop in Delco?

Quote Originally Posted by Egres View Post
    Looking for pawn shop that sell weapons in Delaware county and surrounding area. I read on other forums about good deals sometimes people find in pawn shops. So i thought i try to find one and see what they got.

P.S. Looking for cheap 22 plinker. Was considering new Phoenix Phoenix Arms HP22A for $150 including shipping. But maybe will find something used like Beretta 22 for same price. Thank you in advance.
    Sorry egres, i am not aware of any pawn shops around with an ffl. You are over 5 years late for lou's down at 69th street. Pawn shops that have ffls are not exactly bargain city. If the manager of such establishment knows you as a regular, he or she may give you some slack. I can tell you first hand from dealing with Lous that dennis, the firearm manager, got list price plus for such guns that you refer. This was especially the case if a profit could be made off the impulse buyers that happened to like that shiny gun on the second shelf.

Default Re: Pawn shop in Delco?

post an WTB in the firearms section. I got a .22 pistol from a member (georgia) for 100.00 shipped.
    FJB