Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default looking for a good range near conshohocken

I shoot at French creek all the time but i don't want to become a memeber there im looking for and good indoor or outdoor range that is a cheap membership for the year not one that 300$ or more. Even though lower Providence looks like a good range just seem to expensive for me. I mostly shoot hand guns and sometimes my shot gun. If you have ideas please reply thank you.

Default Re: looking for a good range near conshohocken

Quote Originally Posted by sheffron23 View Post
    I shoot at French creek all the time but i don't want to become a memeber there im looking for and good indoor or outdoor range that is a cheap membership for the year not one that 300$ or more. Even though lower Providence looks like a good range just seem to expensive for me. I mostly shoot hand guns and sometimes my shot gun. If you have ideas please reply thank you.
    There is Classic Pistol in Southampton, but that might be a bit of a drive for you.
    Repeal the 17th Amendment

(Montgomery County)

I have no idea what the going rate is at other clubs, but if it makes any difference, the dues at Lower Providence are prorated throughout the year. It would only be $58 now for the rest of the year (through 9/30). Sign up at the Oaks gun show in May and the registration fee is cut to $50. That would give you 5 months for $108, not too bad. Then you can decide if you like it.

The indoor range is nice and there will be some improvements/renovations made to it in the coming weeks.
    The outdoor 25 yard pistol range is excellent. There are organized pistol shoots on a very regular basis.

Friday night open trap night gets a good sized crowd and is a load of fun. Sometime in the next couple weeks they will start a trap clinic during the week to help you build your skills.

Stop by and check it out.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    I have no idea what the going rate is at other clubs, but if it makes any difference, the dues at Lower Providence are prorated throughout the year. It would only be $58 now for the rest of the year (through 9/30). Sign up at the Oaks gun show in May and the registration fee is cut to $50. That would give you 5 months for $108, not too bad. Then you can decide if you like it.

The indoor range is nice and there will be some improvements/renovations made to it in the coming weeks.
    The outdoor 25 yard pistol range is excellent. There are organized pistol shoots on a very regular basis.

Friday night open trap night gets a good sized crowd and is a load of fun. Sometime in the next couple weeks they will start a trap clinic during the week to help you build your skills.

Stop by and check it out.
    ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

What he said!!
    NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Benefactor Member

(Montgomery County)

Really? I thought it was like 100$ up front then had to pay lime another 200$ in a month. I don't mind about cleaning up 1 HR a week or what it is. Shit ill do all 4 hrs in one day if i could and would do it in a regular basis. Don't bother me its a place to shoot. And i shoot ally like once a week if not twice a week from a 9mm to my..44mag and 10mm glock. It looks like a great place haven't seen it up close. But just thought itbwould be very costly to.shoot there. And getting to some of the meeting would be hard for me to.do cause of.my work schedule. So what will it cost me? I still have the paper from the outdoors show to going the club with the discount don't know if i.can still use it.
    If guns kill people. Then Spoons make people fat!

(Montgomery County)

Really? I thought it was like 100$ up front then had to pay lime another 200$ in a month. I don't mind about cleaning up 1 HR a week or what it is. Shit ill do all 4 hrs in one day if i could and would do it in a regular basis. Don't bother me its a place to shoot. And i shoot ally like once a week if not twice a week from a 9mm to my..44mag and 10mm glock. It looks like a great place haven't seen it up close. But just thought itbwould be very costly to.shoot there. And getting to some of the meeting would be hard for me to.do cause of.my work schedule. So what will it cost me? I still have the paper from the outdoors show to going the club with the discount don't know if i.can still use it.
    Unless you sign up AT a show you don't get the discount. The next one is in Oaks in early May.

The work party requirement is a 4-hour stint, usually a Saturday morning but if that does not work for your schedule they are very flexible. Volunteers are always needed to help with the many events they run so you can find alternate times to work.