Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So many Glock 19 for sale ?

Wow, whats with all the Glock 19's for sale in the classifieds area ?

(Carbon County)

Default Re: So many Glock 19 for sale ?

i am guessing because they sre probally the #1 gun sold, or damn near so there are alot floating around. i think people buy them just because....then some dont like them so they want to get rid of them...my problem is the prices they try to get for them. i can get a new one for 489.00 plus 3 bucks for pics. people trying to sell used ones for 450, plus 25 or 35 for pics. gen3 i am talking about.

(Lancaster County)

Smile Re: So many Glock 19 for sale ?

Probably because the Glock 19 is so popular and a lot of 19 1st, 2nd & 3rds owners want to buy a Glock 19 4th edition and trade ins are usually low balled and they make out better selling thieir older glock to some one other than a Dealer- just my 2 cents....

(Allegheny County)

The only reason I am selling my Gen 4 G19 is because I am a .45 ACP guy. Now that I have a Dillon set up to load .45 ACP, I don't worry about the cost of ammo, so no need for a silly 9 milly!!!!! LOL

(Allegheny County)

Just picked up a third 2nd Gen 19 this weekend, and I'm still probably going to pick up a 3rd Gen later this year to save for a custom job next year.

Can't have enough 19s (But I've also sold more than a couple in the past.)
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Indiana County)

Buyers remorse, some people just can't shoot a Glock due to the grip angle, the economy sucks, etc...

Popularity puts a lot of them out there. When it gets updated, some people want to tade or sell to get the updated version. Being that a lot are bought new, used numbers will be higher when people discover the trigger isn't for them or they don't like the safe pistol system. Another thing is they get treated like red headed step children, a lot, so people want fresh guns to beat on. Most of the Glocks I see for sale used have not near the rounds shot through them that they are capable of. Used prices do tend to be a little high on them, though.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Cumberland County)

it is good there are used ones. the wholesalers seem to be out of them except for California compliant(10 round mags.). who wants 10 rounders in pa.

As others has said when you are the best selling Glock and newer models are available there can be a surplus of used Glock 19s that you can get for a good price. I paid $385 for my G19 it was refurbused and I've had it for more then 8 years still one of my better weapons in my arsenal. I'd never sell my G19. I may try to pick up another one if I can catch the price right, maybe a two tone with a G34 trigger and still glowing nightsights. Yes night sights do loose there glow after years. But you can get a hell of a deal on used Glocks.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    it is good there are used ones. the wholesalers seem to be out of them except for California compliant(10 round mags.). who wants 10 rounders in pa.
    Actually if I were in the market id like one with the 10 round mags...I carry back and forth from PA to NY a lot so I have to have the 10 rounders for carry in NY ive got plenty of the higher cap Glock mags for PA..im just Glockless as I now have a Ruger SR9c that fits my hands a LOT better...but id get a CHEAP Glock 19 just to have and probably try to do a grip job on to see if I can get a Glock to actually fit my hand(which is why the Glock 23 went bye bye as it didnt fit my hand right)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast