Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Charter Arms Pink Lady

The wife got her anniversary present a couple days early today. She has wanted the Charter Arms Pink Lady since she saw the Lavender Lady one last week. It's a very lightweight .38 Special +P in you guessed it, pink anodized aluminium.

She's so tickled "pink" right now with it she wanted to show it off.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Charter Arms Pink Lady

Let us know how she likes it. My daughter turns 18 in a few months and I was thinking of getting her one! She's the opposite of the wife - wife only goes black with revolvers, but little girl wants pretty Congrats to the Mrs., Happy Anniversary!

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Let us know how she likes it. My daughter turns 18 in a few months and I was thinking of getting her one! She's the opposite of the wife - wife only goes black with revolvers, but little girl wants pretty Congrats to the Mrs., Happy Anniversary!
    Thank you! It's our tenth anniversary Monday and I think that one is aluminum right? LOL..

So far she loves it, she wants to go shoot in the next day or so to get used to it. She bought the last one they had and a lady in front of us was doing the paperwork when we got there for one also. The guys at the counter said they came in three days ago and have sold quick.

(Cumberland County)

Yupper - aluminum frame and +P rated. I have a Charter Arms 40 cal. revolver - well made, lifetime warranty ( as long as they don't go bankrupt again ). Enjoy, and report back after the range!

(Berks County)

I have a 70's vintage CA off duty and absolutely love it! I'm sure your lady will too!

Last edited by Zet70; March 25th, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

(Franklin County)

I took it out today to break it in for her.

(Wayne County)

Any updates on the Pink Lady? My wife has been considering one and seemed to like the feel of it when we were in Gander Mountain. I personally am not a fan of pink but if it means she will take more interest in shooting/CC and feel comfortable with it, I dont' care if it is pink with a rainbow/unicorn theme and glitter on the barrel. Just means you won't be seeing me OC'ing it around town.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

(Mercer County)

I picked up a Chic Lady for my wife last christmas and she loved it..... IT's a nice revolver and i'm thinking of getting one of their .38's for myself now.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ohyeahfriday View Post
    Any updates on the Pink Lady? My wife has been considering one and seemed to like the feel of it when we were in Gander Mountain. I personally am not a fan of pink but if it means she will take more interest in shooting/CC and feel comfortable with it, I dont' care if it is pink with a rainbow/unicorn theme and glitter on the barrel. Just means you won't be seeing me OC'ing it around town.
    She loves it so far. She CC/OC with it in a Safariland (Bianchi) Accumold (below). Being aluminium and light weight she says she hardly notices it. Shooting it is nice from my trials with it (video posted above) and so far she won't part with it. It sleeps every night on her night stand.

(Wayne County)

Thank you both for the responses, looks like we have a viable candidate for next addition to the family and a reason to pick up more .38
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast