Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Sig Pro

Default Sig Pro

I own a Sig Pro 2340, state police trade in pistol. Does anyone else own the 2340? If so, your thoughts and opinions? Mine eats every type of ammo I can throw at it , 0 ftf, 0 fte, just keeps right on humming.

Don't know if the state armorer did this or not, but highly polished feed ramp, and very light DA/SA trigger.

Thanks,

Gunner

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sig Pro

I had the newer model sp2022 in .40 but mine had issues, sent it back to sig about 2 months ago.
    They are replacing it with a new one but won't have any in till april from what I am told

(Westmoreland County)

i have both the 2340 and the new 2022 and love them both... as far as the feed ramp on the 2340 mine is highly polished as well and that's exactly how it was when i bought it. Both my 2340 and 2022 eat any ammo i throw in them... my 2022 is my edc....

(Northampton County)

I have a fairly early SIGPRO 2340 "Blue Line" w/SIGLITE front a rear - came with a .40 S&W barrel, bought a factory .357SIG barrel. ABSOLUTELY NO problems with it, with either barrel. I have shot, indoors at 25', some of the finest groups with the .40 S&W barrel that I've ever achieved. One outstanding group of ten had 6 hits just barely opening a 1/2" hole - the next four clusted and touched that hole. Not bad for me - my piece is a keeper and sits ready - wife loves the feel with the medium backstrap - she shoots it very well also.
    Jim Hauff H&R Collector In memory of my friends Bill Goforth and Jim Ritchie.

32 Magnum,

Could you please tell me where I can purchase the .357sig barrel for my 2340? TopGun Supply is out of stock. While I'm at it...I would love to buy a Barsto 9mm barrel also!!!

You know...I own 1/2 dozen plus automatics, nothing I own eats every type of ammo like this one.

Thanks much for your reply!!

Gunner

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Okiegunner View Post
    32 Magnum,

Could you please tell me where I can purchase the .357sig barrel for my 2340? TopGun Supply is out of stock. While I'm at it...I would love to buy a Barsto 9mm barrel also!!!

You know...I own 1/2 dozen plus automatics, nothing I own eats every type of ammo like this one.

Thanks much for your reply!!

Gunner
    They pop up every once in awhile, they disappear quickly when they do

(Monroe County)

No its not true, the Sig pro 2009 predates the 2240 and 2340, and imo the best of the Sig pro line.

If TGS is out of the barrel you can buy it from SIG on their website.