Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Taurus PT145 Pro Millennium

Purchased the end on February 2012. My old lady is pissed, got to get rid of it. I fired it about 40 times. Comes with the case, two 10 round mags, a brush, the manual, a plastic thing that's supposed to make loading a clip easier, I think it's stupid. And a triple double inside the waistband holster, the gun was $460, holster was twenty something. Give me $300 I'll pay the transfer fee, shipping will cost $20. Blue finish

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Taurus PT145 Pro Millennium

1) this isn't the classified section 2) for $20 more you could buy NIB WITHOUT the guide rod pushing through end of frame already(which is what that model is notoriously known for after not much use). 3) if you paid $460 for that gun you need to shop around just a little...seriously, that gun sells for $320 on gunbroker
    Last edited by Sparxfly72; March 21st, 2012 at 07:04 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholasmaxson View Post
    Purchased the end on February 2012. My old lady is pissed, got to get rid of it. I fired it about 40 times. Comes with the case, two 10 round mags, a brush, the manual, a plastic thing that's supposed to make loading a clip easier, I think it's stupid. And a triple double inside the waistband holster, the gun was $460, holster was twenty something. Give me $300 I'll pay the transfer fee, shipping will cost $20. Blue finish
    Paulie D is that you?
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Next time you get out of bed, put the pants on and tell her you are keeping it.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Cumberland County)

$ 460 - man, you overpaid - sorry. Need to close and move to classified though. Good luck.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparxfly72 View Post
    1) this isn't the classified section 2) for $20 more you could buy NIB WITHOUT the guide rod pushing through end of frame already(which is what that model is notoriously known for after not much use). 3) if you paid $460 for that gun you need to shop around just a little...seriously, that gun sells for $320 on gunbroker
    The pt145 was my first pistol, didn't last long till I sold it off. Won't be buying another Taurus for a long time

I had a buddy that bought one he loved it. Because of this gun he sold his 9mm Hi Point and placed his 45acp Hi point in his storage cabinet. he carried this pistol alot but decided to go with a LT. weight commander size 1911 because the Pt14 Pro kicked hard with self defense jhp. He didn't get rid of it just put it were his Hi point is stored.

(Montgomery County)

I have a 10 yr old mitsubishi with 155K miles, some rust and sqeaking noises. I would like to get 23K or equal value trade.

(Northumberland County)

Take it to national see what they will give you for it. Is she pissed about the .45 or the gun in general?

(Lawrence County)

Or you could ditch the old lady, stay single, buy more guns, buy more beer, go fishing all weekend, buy a boat, go hunting all weekend, drink even more beer, go to the titty bar, buy more guns AND beer, get a guitar, take up golf, get a motorcycle, eat pizza every day for dinner, grow a beard, drink even more beer, and still afford more guns all while being the envy of every male friend and neighbor in a 1/4 mile radius... lol

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast