Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default i did something bad!

i picked up an sti shadow for a look see and fiddle session at the lgs. damned if that little blaster didnt beg me to take it home, and im really thinking i got the room for it and promised myself ill even feed and walk it all by myself if it does follow me home. so whats the general concensus on this piece, thoughts?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: i did something bad!

Don't know but it could have been a lot worse! Usually when you see a thread titled "I did something bad" in the pistol forum, it's someone who tried to stick a Glock 17 slide on a Glock 26 and got it stuck!

I was thinking Idiot Mark
    and to the dust you shall return

(Lancaster County)

never tried the glock thing, i got a few different sizes and leave well enough alone. the idiot scratch i have tried on my first s/s 1911 and it pissed me off so bad i will never forget to not rush shoving a slide stop in ever again and put "the cut" on all of them to avoid it ever happening again even if i do get sloppy in the future, but i think around 90% of first time 1911 owners prolly have a boo boo behind the trigger guard or worse and i dont know how it happens up the slide!

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by nateebobo View Post
    never tried the glock thing, i got a few different sizes and leave well enough alone. the idiot scratch i have tried on my first s/s 1911 and it pissed me off so bad i will never forget to not rush shoving a slide stop in ever again and put "the cut" on all of them to avoid it ever happening again even if i do get sloppy in the future, but i think around 90% of first time 1911 owners prolly have a boo boo behind the trigger guard or worse and i dont know how it happens up the slide!

+1 to that, most of us create an idiot mark to learn how to avoid it in the future.

:-D
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Cumberland County)

If I could afford it I wouldn't be asking these hooligans, I'd be buying it.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here