Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Coca-Cola Model 1500 and 94

Just thought I would post these for ColaGirl. These limited edition rifles were made without permission of Coca-cola and ended up being sold to select coke employees.

I think there were less than 2,500 sets made.

Enjoy.

(Pike County)

Default Re: Coca-Cola Model 1500 and 94

Do you own these?? or were these at a show/auction?

Snert...

(Allegheny County)

This is actually a picture from an auction, but I do happen to own an identical set.

(Allegheny County)

OMFG the amt of money that colagrrl is gonna spend in the search for these weapons

(Washington County)

Wow, thanks so much for posting the photos of those beautiful guns!

I've been collecting since I was 18 and at one point about 10 years ago, after I ran out of room by collecting thousands of commemorative bottles and Christmas themed items, I turned my attention to 1986 Centennial themed items. I figured I could put together a nice collection of items, with a much smaller amount of items to acquire, being that it was a one time thing. My logic paid off and I still have a very nice collection of Centennial items, but the rifle and shotgun had always eluded me. As far as I was concerned, those were the holy grail of the Centennial pieces and still are to this day

That said, I've never seen a set of both of the guns together and on more than one occasion had known of someone who had one of the guns and was looking for the other. For what it's worth, the shotgun has always seemed to be the more elusive of the two. I've only seen the Model 94 come up for sale once and at the time it was via another collector within the Coca-Cola Collectors Club. What was the asking price of the gun? A mere $1,200. I only saw the gun advertised as being for sale twice, which led me to believe they were going to run it until it sold, and in this case I do believe the gun sold for the price they were asking. Of course, that was quite a few years ago, so I can only imagine what the guns would go for now.

It's so ironic that we met yesterday, and then you go and post these photos, as I hadn't thought about the Centennial guns for quite some time and they literally just popped into my head about 2 weeks ago. I have an uncle who is a huge collector of old firearms and was thinking of calling him and mentioning the Centennial guns to him, just to let him know that I would be interested if he should ever come across them. He gets around quite a bit and talks to a lot of people in the firearms collecting community, so I figure he has a better chance to find the guns via firearms collectors, than I do via the Coca-Cola collectors. I don't know about pricing, but I'm fairly sure the Coca-Cola collectors would have a higher price on the guns, just because they're dealing with a one track mind audience. Regardless of price, I can't think of a better way for me to kill 2 birds with one stone regarding my collection, than by owning Coca-Cola guns!

On a slightly similar topic, I've been kicking around the idea of building an AR-15 and was having thoughts of how I could customize it to 'make it mine' so to speak. Now that I've decided that the rifle is a go, I'm thinking I might just have to do a one of a kind Coca-Cola themed AR-15 rifle