Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Jefferson County)

Default WARNING - REPORTED SCAMMER!

Buyer/seller beware!

The following person has been reported scamming folks in online transactions. His MO is to put something up for sale, then when you send your funds - he disappears. He is known to frequent gun related sites, and suspected hitting computer related sites too.

Jody Bartlett
    Wellsboro, PA
    (address on request)

It is advised that once you see this name that you discontinue any actions towards a purchase or sale.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: WARNING - REPORTED SCAMMER!

Any who was scammed, solicited, or attempted scammed by Judy Bartlett here or at other sites - please contact Inspector Bond.

Mr. Preston,

I am still working this up, as time allows. I had been assigned to work the PSU/Sandusky case, which has been consuming my time since you and I last corresponded. BARTLETT is facing local charges for now, 'cause a guy he scammed reported it to the police, and they're charging BARTLETT. hopefully to be followed up by Federal charges, but we'll see. I need for you to do me a favor though - if you're still invovled w/ PAFOA crew, can you send out a mass message, asking people who were victimized by BARTLETT, to contact me? I have a complaint from gska3873 (I have his ID info, too). I see the screen shot you sent me from Jet 38 +P (but no ID info, or complaint from him/her), and I have two other people who had filed complaints direct to my agency. I know there have to be more folks out there, and we need them to report BARTLETT too. The offenses are still well within a statute of limitation, and solicitation/attempted scams by BARTLETT count as well. Thank you and I hope your holiday was good. My contact info follows:

Michael Bond, US Postal Inspector; 717-257-5580; mcbond@uspis.gov

Thanks again.

Michael Bond
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!