Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Annual Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally

Those guys from Beaver County saved our butts. They were probably 25% or more of the people there. Other clubs should do that. There is no reason 10% of the rod and gun clubs can't rally people to get in or charter a bus if they are further away.

Please get your rod and gun club to try to organize to attend this.

Also, just like last year, I am pissed that turnout was so low with unemployment so high. I can understand not wanting to spend the gas but I guarantee there are people who knew about this, weren't working, and could have gotten a ride.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    I attended again, along with my youngest daughter, and some other friends. We had one of the best turnouts ever for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and I was hoping that would be an omen for the rally itself. It wasn't.

I know people have various reasons for not attending, but when that gets to the point where this stuff doesn't matter anymore, we are going to lose. And just for a point of perspective, we will never win. That is to say, we will never reach a point where we can sit back and relax and say to ourselves, we have accomplished all that we need to accomplish, and there is nothing left to do. Vigilance is forever, because those who would seek to control our lives through repressive legislation are never going to give up or go away. They are like weeds. We can beat them down, and we can root them out, but no matter how clean we leave the area, they will eventually pop back up again.
    Pennsy - Well said. we were going to do breakfast with you, but had a free one that was good enough, so we did that instead.

I like the weed analogy.

Another thing to bear in mind. We had 3 very focused asks this time around. I'll be pleasantly suprised if 2 of the 3 pass, and shocked if we get all three. Bear in mind, the fight for what is now Act 10 of 2011 was +/- 10 years long. These things won't happen overnight. The more we talk about it, and the more we push, the faster some of these things will happen - but it takes time.

Jon
    FOAC Volunteer. NREMT-P. NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun Instructor & RSO. BSA Rangemaster. Act 235.
    Selling: Remington R1 1911

(Washington County)

I saw about 10% leave after the initial rally.

I saw that SEIU and a nursing car union were there with 10X the people so they could lobby for us to either pay more or continue to pay for things they haven't worked for.

I saw some of the group who were very dedicated, and some of the lawmakers who really made an effort to talk with us.

I also saw, and see it at clubs and not just in the firearms / right communities... that the older people are the ones running and doing the hard work, while the younger crowd for the most part will put in the hard effort to post online, or send an email, but dont realize this is how things get done. Those same people will be in for a rude awakening when the people working hard right now are not around any longer. Or think that the NRA-ILA will come in to save the day.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    I also saw, and see it at clubs and not just in the firearms / right communities... that the older people are the ones running and doing the hard work, while the younger crowd for the most part will put in the hard effort to post online, or send an email, but dont realize this is how things get done. Those same people will be in for a rude awakening when the people working hard right now are not around any longer. Or think that the NRA-ILA will come in to save the day.
    I take exception to that!

I was a team leader. I'm 26. I had a group of early-to-mid 20's with me, too.
    FOAC Volunteer. NREMT-P. NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun Instructor & RSO. BSA Rangemaster. Act 235.
    Selling: Remington R1 1911

(Allegheny County)

http://www.goerie.com/article/201205...-light-turnout

Pa. gun-rights rally draws light turnout

HARRISBURG -- A Pennsylvania House panel stamped its approval Tuesday on proposed mandatory prison terms for felons who possess firearms, while an annual gun-rights rally at the Capitol drew a smaller-than-usual crowd.

The House Judiciary Committee voted 21-3 to send to the House floor a bill to set a minimum five-year prison term for felons caught possessing firearms and to impose minimums of up to 25 years for repeat violent offenders under the state's "three strikes" law. There is currently no mandatory minimum sentence.

The bill's sponsor, Republican Rep. Todd Stephens, shrugged off one panelist's concerns about minimum sentences exacerbating the problem of prison crowding. By definition, he said, the people covered by the bill are repeat offenders.

"These are the guys that we build prisons for," said Stephens, a former Montgomery County prosecutor.

Stephens said some offenders could avoid the minimum sentence through plea bargains if they cooperate with prosecutors, but said the threat alone is extra leverage for prosecutors.

The legislation is supported by the gun-violence prevention group CeaseFirePA, which calls it "a step in the right direction," as well as Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, one of the Legislature's most outspoken gun-rights advocates.

"If a criminal uses a gun, they ought to have the hammer of justice brought down on their head pretty severely," said Metcalfe, R-Butler, who helped organize Tuesday's rally.

About 150 people attended the event. They applauded lawmakers who criticized the state's instant-check system for prospective gun buyers and other requirements they view as obstructions to their Second Amendment right to bear arms.

"We've had some victories, so people see that they've got a majority in the House and a majority in the Senate, they've got a governor that's there protecting the Second Amendment," Metcalfe said.

The rally came 11 months after Gov. Tom Corbett signed a "castle doctrine" law extending the right to use deadly force in self-defense to situations outside a person's home or business.

A BIG THANK YOU to all that came to HBG
    Preliminary report on May 8th 2012 lobbying efforts results

HB 1523 - 2011-12 Proposed law for dealing with Municipalities Violating Preemption Law
    http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...ption-law.html
    Plus 3 co-sponsor for total of 81

HB 2127 PICS & ROS Elimination – save taxpayer cash & reducing size of government
    http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...overnment.html
    Plus 4 co-sponsor for total of 59

HB 2176 Constitutional Carry - The Battle FOR passage into the UFA in 2012
    http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...fa-2012-a.html
    Plus 3 co-sponsor for total of 27

Additionally HB 1521 (third time up for bat) in judiciary committee. We all dodged a potential really bad language (in original) bill that could have had negative effects on gun owners. IF you would try to conceal firearm in transportation (stops) from theft or secure your firearm in a lock box in your vehicle in could be a considered a crime in poorly worded original version, had we not be able to get it amended to something else less harsh. That at least we can go to neutral position on HB 1521 that was passed as amended on May 8th.

This is part of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes, its just taken care of by us working directly with the pro gun Reps, that wouldn’t be possible without gun owners attending lobbying events like this to educate the Reps .

We had several team leaders from PAFOA that stepped up and did their part and for all those that were MIA

How about you giving these PAFOA people some Rep points for being a team leader in appreciation of there extra efforts on May 8th for all gun owners in PA benefit.

Activist

Tmountjr

LBaker

JonEMTP

Renegadephoenix

Azzy

JD

Kadar

tsor39

edstephan

WOP2

IronSight

There are a few others names that don’t post much on PAFOA, still they come to help out in any capacity they can year after year to support the cause.

I would rather taken the two days spent in HBG to go fishing instead, spent with family, doing any more fun than spending way to many hours to count doing preparations for this event year are year.

freedom is NOT FREE someone got to pay the bill with eternal vigilance and stay the course.

A big THANK YOU to all those team leaders above and to ALL of you that took the time to come to HBG to attend the May 8 2012 HBG 7th RKBA annual lobbying event or emailed / called on May 8th HBG to support the effort.

Kim Stofer also wanted to extend his deepest THANKS to all of you that came as well.

Thanks to all the moderators PAFOA & Dan P for their support as well.

Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Dauphin County)

Yesterday was my first time attending the rally, and I must say I was shocked at the low numbers of attendance. After all the complaining I see on here everyday I was expecting to see many more faces. Thank you for everyone that did go, it was nice to meet some of the people on here that I follow and but a few faces with the names. I will do everything in my power to make sure this is a yearly event for me. We all have to do our part...

(Lackawanna County)

I too was cranky about the turnout... and about all the other things going on at the capital that day.

There's no reason that we can't have enough people there to effectively "shut the place down" for a day. At least enough so I don't have hear the "stage manager" say that there's a lot of events here today and they're all as important as yours...

It was nice meeting some new folks. I couldn't help but think of that part in Braveheart... "You're a madman...", "I've come to the right place, then."

(Chester County)

This was the first one I attended, and it was an education. I went to legislators' offices with a team leader from FOAC and a woman from the NRA BOD, and the team leader executed a great cornering and barbecuing of an anti-gun representative from York in a hallway. I also met the chairman of FOAC, and had the opportunity to chat a bit.

One thing that was very obvious to me was the much better reception we got in offices when we had a constituent in our group.

Thanks to the folks who organized this and lobby year round. I will be there next year.

It was great to meet Pennsy and everyone else at breakfast and the rally.

al

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    This was the first one I attended, and it was an education. I went to legislators' offices with a team leader from FOAC and a woman from the NRA BOD, and the team leader executed a great cornering and barbecuing of an anti-gun representative from York in a hallway. I also met the chairman of FOAC, and had the opportunity to chat a bit.

One thing that was very obvious to me was the much better reception we got in offices when we had a constituent in our group.

Thanks to the folks who organized this and lobby year round. I will be there next year.

It was great to meet Pennsy and everyone else at breakfast and the rally.

al

It was good to meet you Al. I followed up with an E-mail to Mr. DePasquale asking how holding public officials accountable for breaking the law was "not necessary". Haven't heard back. Go figure.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    I attended again, along with my youngest daughter, and some other friends. We had one of the best turnouts ever for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and I was hoping that would be an omen for the rally itself. It wasn't.

I know people have various reasons for not attending, but when that gets to the point where this stuff doesn't matter anymore, we are going to lose. And just for a point of perspective, we will never win. That is to say, we will never reach a point where we can sit back and relax and say to ourselves, we have accomplished all that we need to accomplish, and there is nothing left to do. Vigilance is forever, because those who would seek to control our lives through repressive legislation are never going to give up or go away. They are like weeds. We can beat them down, and we can root them out, but no matter how clean we leave the area, they will eventually pop back up again.
    Lots of wisdom in this post

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    I saw about 10% leave after the initial rally.

I saw that SEIU and a nursing car union were there with 10X the people so they could lobby for us to either pay more or continue to pay for things they haven't worked for.

I saw some of the group who were very dedicated, and some of the lawmakers who really made an effort to talk with us.

Lots of 2A RKBA Activist that did this a decade plus ago even those a only few year ago that were very active had to retire due to their physical health deterioration to even able to walk around the capital with NO replacements. One of the reason for doing these events is trying to teach the young activist what works and what is effective to replace the former activist in the endless RKBA fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Those guys from Beaver County saved our butts. They were probably 25% or more of the people there. Other clubs should do that. There is no reason 10% of the rod and gun clubs can't rally people to get in or charter a bus if they are further away.

Please get your rod and gun club to try to organize to attend this.

Also, just like last year, I am pissed that turnout was so low with unemployment so high. I can understand not wanting to spend the gas but I guarantee there are people who knew about this, weren't working, and could have gotten a ride.
    Beaver County had more than 1/3 of people (56 plus) that attended combine that with a few counties in western PA they make up the majority of those that attended, as they usually do year after year.

As to the rest of the state a few people represent many silent gun owners in an entire county. More than a few counties had zero attendance.

Just wanted to point this out to people that always have opinions on what the legistors should do or don't do to the UFA.
    There are numerous posting on PAFOA that can valid this. Never want to hear, IF you do let your veiw points known to those elected in office, don't expect them to care, more than you do.

As almost everyday in HBG their are numerous groups throwing big money at professional lobbyist or hosting events to influence politics and legislators Decisions.

Even IF you have the most pro gun guy or gal that casts the same vote you would IF you held the office, their vote still only counts as 1 in 203 house or 1 in 50 senate. So its important to contact legislators from others areas in PA that is IF its important to protect your firearm rights

So it’s important to contact legislators from others areas in PA as they all cast votes and work for you not just the ones that can cast ballots for them on election day.

As you can see from population density map below the cities control the agenda, guess were most of the most vocal anti-gun reps are from and which areas the most pro gun are from?

Politics is not push key board buttons political warfare, it requires people to become personally involved, get into action, along with at some time putting boots on the ground to dominate the battle field, as we have gotten much of the negative parts of UFA enacted by our Ignorance, silent consent and apathy when the OPFOR are fully engaged 24/7/365 to take them away a little slice at a time.

IF your firearm rights are REALLY important to you. You better make some time, to get personally involved in some capcity to protect them or expect to lose them over time as PennsyPlinker points out.

Right now the elected house Reps from the counties in which the big cities of Philly & Pittsburgh are in account for approximate ¼ the size of the house now, throw in the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster and York. Those 8 counties out of 67 have over half of the elected representation in the house now.

R - Ryan Aument raument@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    R - Matthew E. Baker mbaker@pahousegop.com Bradford*, Tioga
    D - Bryan Barbin bbarbin@pahouse.net Cambria*
    R - John C. Bear jbear@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    R - Kerry A. Benninghoff kbenning@pahousegop.com Centre*, Mifflin*
    R - Stephen Bloom sbloom@pahousegop.com Cumberland*
    R - Michele Brooks mbrooks@pahousegop.com Crawford*, Lawrence*, Mercer*
    D - Thomas R. Caltagirone tcaltagi@pahouse.net Berks*
    R - Martin T. Causer mcauser@pahousegop.com Cameron, McKean*, Potter
    R - Jim Christiana jchristi@pahousegop.com Beaver*
    D - Dom Costa dcosta@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Jim Cox jcox@pahousegop.com Berks*
    R - Thomas C. Creighton tcreight@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    R - Bryan Cutler bcutler@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    R - Gary Day gday@pahousegop.com Berks*, Lehigh*
    R - Gordon Denlinger gdenling@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    R - George Dunbar gdunbar@pahousegop.com Westmoreland*
    R - Brian L. Ellis bellis@pahousegop.com Butler*
    R - Joe Emrick jemrick@pahousegop.com Northampton*
    R - Eli Evankovich eevankovich@pahousegop.com Armstrong*, Westmoreland*
    R - Mike Fleck mfleck@pahousegop.com Blair*, Huntingdon*, Mifflin*
    R - Matt Gabler mgabler@pahousegop.com Clearfield*, 'Elk
    D - Camille "Bud" George cgeorge@pahouse.net Clearfield*
    D - Jaret Gibbons jgibbons@pahouse.net Beaver*, Butler*, Lawrence*
    R - Mark Gillen mgillen@pahousegop.com Berks*
    D - Neal P. Goodman ngoodman@pahouse.net Schuylkill*
    R - Glen R. Grell ggrell@pahousegop.com Cumberland*
    R - Seth M Grove sgrove@pahousegop.com York*
    R - Marcia M. Hahn mhahn@pahousegop.com Northampton
    D - Gary Haluska ghaluska@pahouse.net Cambria*
    D - R. Ted Harhai tharhai@pahouse.net Fayette*, Westmoreland*
    D - Julie Harhart jharhart@pahousegop.com Lehigh*, Northampton*
    R - C. Adam Harris aharris@pahousegop.com Juniata, Mifflin*, Snyder*
    R - Doyle Heffley dheffley@pahousegop.com Carbon
    R - Susan C. "Sue" Helm shelm@pahousegop.com Dauphin*
    R - Dick L. Hess dhess@pahousegop.com Bedford*, Fulton, Huntingdon*
    R - David S. Hickernell dhickern@pahousegop.com Daupin*, Lancaster*
    R - Scott E. Hutchinson shutchin@pahousegop.com Butler*, Venango
    R - Rob Kauffman rkauffma@pahousegop.com Cumberland*, Franklin*
    R - Fred Keller fkeller@pahousegop.com Snyder*, Union
    R - Mark K. Keller mkeller@pahousegop.com Franklin*, Perry
    R - Jerry Knowles jknowles@pahousegop.com Berks*, Schuylkill*
    D - Bill Kortz bkortz@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    D - Nick Kotik nkotik@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Tim Krieger tkrieger@pahousegop.com Westmoreland*
    R - John Lawrence jlawrenc@pahousegop.com Chester*
    D - Mark Longietti mlongiet@pahouse.net Mercer*
    R - John A. Maher jmaher@pahousegop.com Allegheny*, Washington*
    R - David Maloney dmaloney@pahousegop.com Berks*
    R - Jim Marshall Jmarshall@pahousegop.com Beaver*
    R - Daryl Metcalfe dmetcalf@pahousegop.com Butler*
    R - Carl Metzgar cmetzgar@pahousegop.com Bedford*, Somerset*
    R - David R Millard dmillard@pahousegop.com Columbia*
    R - Ron Miller rmiller@pahousegop.com York*
    R - Dan Moul dmoul@pahousegop.com Adams*, Franklin*
    R - T. Mark Mustio mmustio@pahousegop.com Allegheny*
    D - Brandon Neuman bneuman@pahouse.net Washington*
    R - Donna Oberlander doberlan@pahousegop.com Armstrong*, Clarion
    R - Scott Perry sperry@pahousegop.com Cumberland*, York*
    D - Joseph A. Petrarca jpetrarc@pahouse.net Armstrong*, Westmoreland*
    R - Jeffrey P. Pyle jpyle@pahousegop.com Armstrong*, Indiana*
    R - Thomas J. Quigley tquigley@pahousegop.com Montgomery*
    R - Kathy L. Rapp klrapp@pahousegop.com Forest, McKean*, Warren
    D - Harry A. Readshaw hreadsha@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Mike Reese mreese@pahousegop.com Fayette*, Westmoreland*
    R - Brad Roae broae@pahousegop.com Crawford*
    R - Todd Rock trock@pahousegop.com Franklin*
    R - Rick Saccone rsaccone@pahousegop.com Allegheny*, Washington*
    D - Chris Sainato csainato@pahouse.net Beaver*, Lawrence*
    R - Stanley E. Saylor ssaylor@pahousegop.com York*
    D - Edward G. Staback estaback@pahouse.net Lackawanna*, Wayne*
    R - Jerry A. Stern jstern@pahousegop.com Blair*
    R - Richard R. Stevenson rstevens@pahousegop.com Butler*, Mercer*
    R - Rosemarie Swanger rswanger@pahousegop.com Lebanon*
    R - Will Tallman wtallman@pahousegop.com Adams*, York*
    R - Tarah Toohil ttoohil@pahousegop.com Luzerne*
    R - Michael Turzai mturzai@pahousegop.com Allegheny*
    R - Randy Vulakovich rvulakov@pahousegop.com Allegheny*
    D - Jesse White jwhite@pahouse.net Allegheny*, Beaver*, Washington*

work in progress for another project

R - William F. Adolph wadolph@pahousegop.com Delaware*
    R - Stephen Barrar sbarrar@pahousegop.com Chester*, Delaware*
    R - Karen Boback kboback@pahousegop.com Columbia*, Luzerne*, Wyoming*
    R - Scott W. Boyd sboyd@pahousegop.com Lancaster*
    D - Joseph F. Brennan jbrennan@pahouse.net Lehigh*, Northampton*
    R - Rosemary Brown rbrown@pahousegop.com Monroe*, Pike*
    D - Frank Burns fburns@pahouse.net Cambria*, Somerset*
    D - Mike Carroll mcarroll@pahouse.net Luzerne*, Monroe*
    R - Paul I. Clymer pclymer@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    D - H. Scott Conklin sconklin@pahouse.net Centre*
    R - Lynda Culver lculver@pahousegop.com Northumberland*, Snyder*
    D - Peter J. Daley pdaley@pahouse.net Fayette*, Washington*
    D - Daniel Deasy ddeasy@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Sheryl Delozier sdelozie@pahousegop.com Cumberland*
    D - Tony DeLuca tdeluca@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    D - Frank Dermody fdermody@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    D - H. William DeWeese wdeweese@pahouse.net Fayette*, Greene*, Washington*
    R - Gene DiGirolamo gdigirol@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    R - John R. Evans jevans@pahousegop.com Crawford*, Erie*
    R - Garth D Everett geverett@pahousegop.com Lycoming*
    D - Florindo J. Fabrizio ffabrizi@pahouse.net Erie*
    R - Frank A Farry Ffarry@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    R - Richard A. Geist rgeist@pahousegop.com Blair*
    D - Marc J. Gergely mgergely@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Keith J. Gillespie kgillesp@pahousegop.com York*
    R - Mauree A. Gingrich mgingric@pahousegop.com Lebanon*
    R - Robert W. Godshall rgodshal@pahousegop.com Montgomery*
    R - Joe Hackett jhackett@pahousegop.com Delaware*
    D - Michael K. Hanna mhanna@pahouse.net Centre*, Clinton
    D - Patrick J Harkins pharkins@pahouse.net Erie*
    R - Kate Harper kharper@pahousegop.com Montgomery*
    D - John Hornaman jhornama@pahouse.net Erie*
    R - Warren Kampf wkampf@pahousegop.com Chester*, Montgomery*
    D - Sid Kavulich skavulich@pahouse.net Lackawanna*, Luzerne*, Susquehanna*, Wyoming*
    R - Tom H. Killion tkillion@pahousegop.com Chester*, Delaware*
    D - Deberah Kula dkula@pahouse.net Fayette*
    D - Tim Mahoney tmahoney@pahouse.net Fayette*
    R - Sandra Major smajor@pahousegop.com Susquehanna*, Wayne*, Wyoming*
    D - Joseph F. Markosek jmarkose@pahouse.net Allegheny*, Westmoreland*
    R - Ronald S. Marsico rmarsico@pahousegop.com Dauphin*
    R - Kurt Masser kmasser@pahousegop.com Columbia*, Montour*, Northumberland*
    D - Robert Matzie rmatzie@pahouse.net Allegheny*, Beaver*
    R - Nick Miccarelli NickMicc@pahousegop.com Delaware*
    R - Nicholas A. Micozzie nmicozzi@pahousegop.com Delaware*
    R - Duane Milne dmilne@pahousegop.com Chester*
    D - Richard Mirabito rmirabito@pahouse.net Lycoming*
    D - Gerald Mullery gmullery@pahouse.net Luzerne*
    D - Kevin Murphy kmurphy@pahouse.net Lackawanna*
    R - Thomas P Murt tmurt@pahousegop.com Montgomery*, Philadelphia*
    R - Bernard T. O'Neill boneill@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    D - Eddie Day Pashinski epashins@pahouse.net Luzerne*
    R - John D. Payne jpayne@pahousegop.com Dauphin*
    R - Michael Peifer mpeifer@pahousegop.com Monroe*, Pike*, Wayne*
    R - Scott A. Petri spetri@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    R - Tina Pickett tpickett@pahousegop.com Bradford*, Sullivan, Susquehanna*
    R - Marguerite Quinn mquinn@pahousegop.com Bucks*
    R - Dave Reed dreed@pahousegop.com Indiana*
    R - Mario M. Scavello mscavell@pahousegop.com Monroe*
    R - Justin Simmons jsimmons@pahousegop.com Lehigh*, Northampton*
    D - Ken Smith ksmith@pahouse.net Lackawanna*
    D - Matthew Smith mhsmith@pahouse.net Allegheny*
    R - Samuel H. Smith shsmith@pahousegop.com Armstrong*, Indiana*, Jefferson
    R - Curtis G. Sonney csonney@pahousegop.com Erie*
    R - Todd Stephens tstephens@pahousegop.com Montgomery*
    R - Mike Tobash mtobash@pahousegop.com Berks*, Schuylkill*
    R - Marcy Toepel mtoepel@pahousegop.com Montgomery
    R - Dan Truitt dtruitt@pahousegop.com Chester*
    R - Mike Vereb mvereb@pahousegop.com Montgomery*
    R - Katharine M. Watson kwatson@pahousegop.com Bucks*

jgallowa@pahouse.net; thenness@pahousegop.com; aravenstahl@pahouse.net; cross@pahousegop.com; jtaylor@pahousegop.com; [email]jwheatley@pahouse.net[/email
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; June 11th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011