Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Berks County)

Default Re: New loading bench

Quote Originally Posted by mookinator1313 View Post
    Very nice setup, I don't know much about reloading BUT I see a supercharged LS3 in a cage... How do you get it out?
    it has a supercharged 383 stroker LT1 in that car, its been off the road since 05 when I started rebuilding the whole car, the whole chassis under the car is tubular suspension now, narrowed moser 9 inch rear, TH400 with a reverse manual valve body and a trans brake. I need about another 10k to finish the car so its sitting till I get some money. every now and then Ill buy a part and throw it inside the car or in the cabinets behind it. I had a second kid and the car got put on the back burner, as of right now the car isnt one of my main concerns to get going again Ill get it running one of these days again when I can get some other things taken care of. If I get it running again Ill want to race it every weekend again like I did years ago and to race every weekend isnt cheap even back then it would cost me an easy 150 every week between fuel and entry fees. and I was running pump gas back then with a little 110 mixed in, now the car is built and needs 110 just to run.

(Delaware County)

That's a really really clean car. Its a good thing I don't have anything remotely fast otherwise id be in a smidge of trouble. Although I did race my ranger at maple grove once. hit a whopping 18 seconds flat. Are you keeping the interior as it is?

Sorry for the derail... I was a little distracted

MOOK

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mookinator1313 View Post
    That's a really really clean car. Its a good thing I don't have anything remotely fast otherwise id be in a smidge of trouble. Although I did race my ranger at maple grove once. hit a whopping 18 seconds flat. Are you keeping the interior as it is?

Sorry for the derail... I was a little distracted

MOOK
    lets just say I seen flashing lights in my rear view more than one time in my life and I paid my dues, before I put the TH400 in the car and it had the factory trans with overdrive and I had 3.23 gears in the car I got it up to 180 MPH and it was still pulling, I backed off it started to get air under the car going that fast and was getting a little loose. the car would do 100 before you even know it, the interior is the way its going to be looks farly stock other than some switch's for my fuel and spark controls, aftermarket seats, autometer gauges and my roll bar. everything behind the dash is gone, theres no heat or AC in the car anymore just a little electric defogger under the dash to keep me legal for inspection so I can still drive it on the street if I want to.
    Last edited by lethal93ta; March 11th, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by lethal93ta View Post
    lets just say I seen flashing lights in my rear view more than one time in my life and I paid my dues, before I put the TH400 in the car and it had the factory trans with overdrive and I had 3.23 gears in the car I got it up to 180 MPH and it was still pulling, I backed off it started to get air under the car going that fast and was getting a little loose. the car would do 100 before you even know it, the interior is the way its going to be looks farly stock other than some switch's for my fuel and spark controls, aftermarket seats, autometer gauges and my roll bar. everything behind the dash is gone, theres no heat or AC in the car anymore just a little electric defogger under the dash to keep me legal for inspection so I can still drive it on the street if I want to.
    Yeah but how many cup holders does it have? LOL

Very nice car, love the simple black and chrome.

(Delaware County)

I vote rebuilding it with twin turbo's... The lag is suspenseful then boost hits and you need a change of pants and a new set of tires

That and the lag gives other people hope

MOOK

(Armstrong County)

it's not lag......it's fore play
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123