Just something interesting that i heard from LCCC. In talking to the director about their ACT 235 course, of which I will be signing up for (wish me luck) he also gave me an idea on something else. They also offer training for PATH, Monadnock, OCAT, and Taser and if I can get the class that I will be going with for the "with firearms class" to go along with everyone there to take these 4 extra courses, the director will tack on 2 extra days of training to the tail end of the ACT 235 class, and specially give us these extra four (4) certifications as well. Also, the college will do it for the price of 3 items, so there is a $105.00 savings.

Would anyone else here be interested in taking those 4 classes if I cannot get the class to go along with it? If so, let me know and I will talk to the director and see if he would do that for us. I would need at least 4-5 people I would think, and that is if the class doesnt go along with it. The ACT 235 class starts at the college on 3/20 - 3/29 so give me an idea if you are interested.